It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-24-2012, 10:25 PM   #1
(female)

Kim557 HB User
Exclamation Back and chest pain when breathing mainly i go to lay down!

I dont know what's wrong... But over a period of time ove been getting lower back and chest pains when I breathe. But this only happens when I go to lay down.
I've had this happen to me before but it stopped for a bit... And now that's its come back its more often and more of a severe pain.
Background:
I do have one pupil bigger than the other which I went to go get checked out almost a year ago... The doctor said that this is a sign of a brain tumor but I had nothing to worry about at the moment... He said I would have to start worrying if I was getting double vision and constant head aches. I havent gotten double vision even though I have been having constant headaches all day long does strain my eyes to see.
I've been smoking now for 3 years and I do believe that there's a history of cancer in my family. Also been history of high blood pressure and stokes.
I dont know what to do and if this is anything to be concerned with... Can you help me??

Closed Thread