It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-21-2012, 09:41 PM   #1
(male)

Hubert82 HB User
Exclamation Cancer or not?

Hi everyone!
I am 30 year old male. For over a year I suffer from those symptoms.
It all started when I was at work, out of nowhere my heart started racing, I got but dizzy, sweaty and got really scared, it lasted for 5min and after I felt very tired. I went home early, next day I noticed that my left leg and arm felt bit achy, numb. Day after that I woke up with a chest pain and I went to hospital. They told me its an anxiety. Since than I had all sorts of symptoms, chest ache or discomfort, my left leg ache all the way down at back,stif or weak, jelly like legs, dizzy, sensation of losing balance (that's the worst one), feeling of being bloated and full, aches in upper left abdonmen, bad migraines, feeling tired. I will be fine for 1 or 2 months and than its gonna come back and bug me for 2 moths. It usually start with my left leg aching, its the back of my leg. I had been to many doctors I went to A&E(ER)like 4 times. I got blood test done 3 times, urine, stool tests, chest x-ray, neck and my left leg ultra sound, I was wearing holter monitor, test on a tread mil, 8 ECG test, brain MRI. Everything OK! I have no idea what is wrong with me. I have been off work for a year now and gonna start new job in couple weeks. I am afraid that I gonna have to quit as I can't live like this it's just so horrible, it completely wrecked my life!
Doctors can not find reason, do I seating here and thinking is it some kind of cancer?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread