It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-12-2012, 04:33 PM   #1
(male)

adam53213 HB User
*liver* high white blood cell count! milk thistle!

him im 32 years old iv been sick for 3+ years im not going to get into the detail

of all my problems if later you need them ill share my question is well iv been

sick i cant leave the house much and mostly sit in front of my computer so very

little exercise i would love to run and and fun but im dealing with issues that

cause a lack of energy since before my illness started i liked to drink booze beer

mostly but hard stuff now
i like pain meds such as Tylenol #3 as you know the more you take of a opiate

the more you need one thing i should say is my drinking habit was odd i had a real

hard time getting drunk and honestly i never drank fast enough but i would drink a

8 pack of beer after work everyday for about 2 years give or take a few and some

times hard alcohol when i first started taking opiates was when i had a tooth ache

and i liked the buzz i got this around age 19 i didn't start to abuse them until

years later say age 30 iv always had bad teeth ever since i have mercury poisoning

that's another story lol anyway i would go into a walk-in clinic and play the my

tooth hurts help me scenario its not like i did this every day some times i would

go months before trying again but what i did notice was every time i went back i

would need more of the drug to get high i now Tylenol is bad for the liver and that

you shouldn't take more them 4g a day but i was taking around 2.6g at one sitting

now like i said before even when i would take a break from them and come back to

them i never lost my tolerance hence i could still take 8 t#3 at once and just get

a buzz so i ended up moving and that's when i started to get sick 3 years later i

was still sick and the doctors don't know why i also quit drinking as of jan 1st

2012 in those 3 years i still drank beer and hard stuff but not as much as it made

my illness worse but i did take t#3 for my leg pain i was getting but abusing it as

i use to my doc dosnt like to give out pain meds so in the 3 years i maybe got 6

bottles each with 60 to 90 pills maybe a few with 40 that i got at walk ins still

taking 6 to 8 pills at once my doc finally said no more but i later found out i

could buy acc at the local drugstore and they are real weak pills with 320mg of

aspirin 15mg caffeine and 8mg codeine but aspirin upsets my gut so they told me the

had it also with Tylenol 300mg in those 3 years i bought 6 bottles again i didnt

take them as much as the t#3 as they didn't have the same high i never took more

then 8 pills at once or in a day im now done with drugs and im trying to get better

(now heres where my problem is 3 years ago when i started to get sick my pb went up

to 159 over 90 so my doc put me on bp meds to lower it iv always been skinny 5'11''

170lbs well my weight jumped to 215 so fast that my skin didn't have time to

stretch it wasn't fun also racing heart always over 100bpm palpitations my heart

wouldnt slow down like a normal person after exercising it would take mine a hour

to slow i was week and tired all the time even a little exercise would make me drop

to the ground with weakness so i sat in front of my pc played games and had no life

iv been seeing lots of spec doctors and the cant figure it out so as of jan 1st

2012 i quit drinking and from that date to march i lost 23 lbs and my bp dropped

a wedding and i drank beer and i drank the next day and i got real sick again so

again i was like thats it no more booze and then i started to feel a bit better oh

from jan 1st till about 3 weeks ago i was still taking the weak Tylenol 300mg with

codeine 8mg i know i know how stupid i am and how bad it is for the liver im now

paying for it anyways about 3 weeks ago i started taking milk thistle to clean out

my liver and try and heal it everything seemed to be find then one morning i woke

up feeling super ill tired weak no matter how much sleep i got i felt tired and i

lost more weight this time 192 to 182 in 2 weeks i also feel drugged when i went to

the hospital because i thought something was really wrong they ran blood test and

my liver enzymes are normal but my white cell count is high im really scared i also

don't have a big appetite anymore since this and i feel like puking when i try and

eat and i also have diaria my question to you is could my liver be fatty full of

old Tylenol and codeine and when i took the milk thistle could milk thistle release

all the old fatty poisons from my liver and drop it into my system hence why i felt

drugged weak and sick any help would be great my doctors need all the help they can

get thanks in advance if you help in a week my doc wants me to do another blood

test to see if my white cell count has gone down or up if up he wants me to get a

bone marrow biopsy and a barium enema

Last edited by mod85; 07-13-2012 at 02:36 PM. Reason: forgot to say somthing

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread