It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-01-2012, 08:53 PM   #1
(female)

kymi7 HB User
Help with symptoms

been having these symptoms for three years, have gone and done what I should, blood..gyno..heart...and all okay except for the blood pressure which I have been taking care of with Lorsartan for three years to keep under control. All test okay, have had family issues with thyroid however they say I am in normal levels. 49 year old female, with no prior history of severe illness.

Symptoms: Swelling of neck and groin lymph nodes, fatigue (getting worse), dizziness, blurred vision, mental fugue, joint pain, weight gain (I was never seriously overweight and do eat lots of fruits and veggies). Thinning hair, dry dry skin and itching, worked out regularly for 7 years in the last one not near as much. I also drink maybe three times a week 1.5 drinks.
I am very worried now. Father, Uncle, Aunt all died of cancer.

Thoughts to ask Dr. about? getting the feeling she thinks it's in my head. I can assure you it is not.

Old 11-02-2012, 07:07 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

SamQKitty HB UserSamQKitty HB UserSamQKitty HB UserSamQKitty HB UserSamQKitty HB UserSamQKitty HB UserSamQKitty HB UserSamQKitty HB UserSamQKitty HB UserSamQKitty HB UserSamQKitty HB User
Re: Help with symptoms

I'm thinking more like Lyme disease or something like that? I'd say fibromyalgia, but you don't usually get swelling of lymph nodes with that. Mono?

Whatever, it sounds more like some sort of infectious disease than cancer...IMHO.

Ruth

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply