It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-10-2012, 06:24 AM   #1
(male)

Gowitheflo HB User
First post

This is my first post on this site. Since being diagnosed with cancer in early April of this year I've had lots of ?'s about my related health issues. I don't have health insurance and the nearest VA Hospital is 1 1/2 hours away. The local VA clinic will let me see a doctor but often I just need and opinion or maybe some advice based on someones experience that I can consider and make a decision on a problem. I don't intend on substituting this site for a doctors recommendations,although I find that Drs. sometimes seem to be at a loss for ways to help. There is no way that a doctor can give any one patient the attention they need in the very limited time they assign to each patient. My Oncologist at the VA said that radiologists would have to review my MRI to try and determine any changes. Does he actually believe this or does he think I do. I'm not under any illusion as to the number of people needing medical help.

Thanks,
GWT

Reply Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
My first post The story of my symptoms binary1 General Health 2 10-19-2010 10:09 AM
I guess this is the thread to post this, problem lookinforanswer General Health 2 06-15-2007 02:02 PM
Dont know where to post? you have a blood test and your liver comes back raised?? willowthewisp General Health 5 04-20-2006 01:40 AM
What causes post nasal drip? noptical General Health 2 12-29-2005 12:50 PM
Pain in my underarm/boob area... Kiyuri07 General Health 11 09-02-2005 07:06 PM