It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-04-2013, 08:14 AM   #1
(female)

robinsonangel41 HB User
Exclamation dealing with the unknown

Hi I want to start off saying im 25 year old mother with a son. I have a family history of breast cancer and other types of cancer such as brain, lung and skin. I am writing this to see what you all may think and if you have any advice for me. I have had 2 lumps in my arm just on the left side of my elbow bend and for a few months now i have noticed that I have discoloration of my breast on the same side( its a all over discoloration). It has gotten worse and worse then I had some bleeding from the nipple and waited to see if it went away! it went away so I went to the dr when I noticed the lumps in my arm they gave me a ultra sound and said they didnt know what it was IE (no diagnosis) they gave me a high powered antiobiotic (made me very sick taking it) and sent me home to return if the lumps didnt go away. Well it has been about 6 months I didint want to go back because I dont like to waste time and money, and the lumps are not gone and for 4 months i have had the breast discoloration. I'm not sure what to do with all the symptoms I have had I have been very tired all the time, weak, kind of irritable, and very worried. Any one have any advice or words of wisdom!!! I hope this makes sence because its hard to explain it!!

Old 01-05-2013, 11:00 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

SamQKitty HB UserSamQKitty HB UserSamQKitty HB UserSamQKitty HB UserSamQKitty HB UserSamQKitty HB UserSamQKitty HB UserSamQKitty HB UserSamQKitty HB UserSamQKitty HB UserSamQKitty HB User
Re: dealing with the unknown

The only advice I can give you is to get yourself back to the doctor asap. Please make sure you tell him/her about the breast discoloration and the bleeding from the nipple. When you have symptoms like this, waiting to see if it'll go away is not the best course of action. For one thing, if it does turn out to be serious, the sooner you can get treated the better. And if it turns out to be nothing...you'll have spent a whole lot of time with needless worrying.

Ruth

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-17-2013, 07:49 PM   #3
(female)

FallinApart HB User
Re: dealing with the unknown

I highly suggest either seeing a dermatologist or a your family doctor ASAP. The discoloration could be caused from a clot or from some other skin issues/rashes. The lumps may need to be biopsied, or removed if they are causing discomfort.

Best of luck and I hope you have answers soon!

Reply Reply