It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-27-2013, 09:23 AM   #1
(female)

Calliope72 HB User
What type of cancer does this sound like please?

Hello, I found a mass in my upper right abdomen close to my navel. I also have had frequent urination and indigestion. I went to the doctor and he felt a "palpable mass or fullness" and he also used a dipstick and found blood and protein in my urine.

I will be getting more urine tests, blood tests, and an ultrasound scan and he has put me down for "urgent" testing. I think he suspects cancer and I do too. Could anyone please tell me what kind of cancer this most sounds like?

I am female, 40 years old and a little overweight but not obese. I know no one here can diagnose me but I feel it would help my state of mind to at least have a clue. Googling leads me to think kidney or possibly ovarian cancer is most likely. Many thanks in advance for your response.

Old 01-28-2013, 05:09 AM   #2
(female)

NJLinda HB UserNJLinda HB UserNJLinda HB UserNJLinda HB User
Re: What type of cancer does this sound like please?

Hi, sorry to hear about your situation but can it be a hernia? And sometimes you can have appendistis with pain where your's is located. I had one in my navel after giving birth. It didn't cause any pain but I needed my gall bladder and they fixed it while that was being done. good luck

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply