It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Candida Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-27-2004, 11:35 AM   #1
(female)

frescka HB User
Question Chelation and Candida

These are actually two separate issues I have questions about. I'm about to do a run of probiotics on my PDD-NOS daughter. She has a lot of symptoms that indicate excess 'bad' bacteria/yeast, so I'm gonna try out some good bacteria and possibly an anti-fungal. Anybody have a recommendation for a good product? There's a lot out there, and it seems that many (at least any that is designed to make it to the intestines) seem to work alright. But some brands would be helpful.

Secondly, I'm considering chelation therapy as well. To any of you that have children who have been chelated of heavy metals, what method/product did you use, and how well did it work?

Thanks in advance.

Old 05-27-2004, 02:56 PM   #2

autmom HB User
Re: Chelation and Candida

I'm a newbie at fighting yeast, however, after looking into it, I am using Ther-biotic Complete for the probiotic in the evening. I'm using Grapefruit Seed Extract for 2 weeks in the mornings. I had testing done with The Great Plains Lab, and my son and my dh both showed a yeast overgrowth.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread