It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Candida Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-30-2007, 06:15 AM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

SHARON1952 HB UserSHARON1952 HB User
candida

i have had qot a swab and it showed= candida 2 years ago i still feel ill my husband has symtoms of it also can anyone tell me how they cured it my husband also has a fungal infection in his toe nails is this candida to i have bowel and stomace problems and can it be passed from each partner my husband was given lamisil it did not help we were wondering how it can be passed on back o=and faward the doctor gave me 2 lamisil and i felt better for a week but feel it has come back any help on this would be helpful also anyone who has it could they tell me the symptoms thank you i am also getting very depressed as i never feel well

The following user gives a hug of support to SHARON1952:
Maka35 (01-25-2012)
Old 09-30-2007, 07:00 PM   #2
Veteran
(female)

miyu HB Usermiyu HB User
Re: candida

hey, I think I may have talked to you before, you might of been the one that got me in to freaking out about my body, and studying all kids of stuff. lol

yeah, I have a book on Detoxing, it tells you everything about different toxins, parasites, and candida, and how to cure them fast. If you want the name of the book I can give it to you, or you can just look in you book store for any book about detoxing. There is so much info coming out about helping our body over all, where the doctor will not. \

I did a candida cleanse here on the board with some other people, (were you there?) we all did different things, diet change “starving the candida” or taking natural herbs to kill it. for everyone, months later the candida was less, but still there because there are different brands that work better then others. Mine was gone in 15 days, I went to war with the candia not just starving it. you can do both, and that would really work. It is common for candia to come back if you haven’t made proper diet changes. but i can't do that, so I will just go to war with them once a year. lol even if I don't think I have it.

The best brand I used is CandiGone, with (FloraSmart and FibreSmart) because you are killing Candida, you need to replace your good bacteria with Flora and Probiotics. (Florasmart has both together) then you need to flush out your dead Candida with Fibre. If you don’t get enough fibre in your diet, then when the Candida die, they release 70 different toxins in the body, and the side effects are head ach, fever, feeling overall sick. And that may cause you to want to stop.

that worked for me, I never had any side effects. I would do first a full body cleans, to clean all organs of toxins, because when you do a Candia cleans, by killing them you could become toxic overloaded. If you have already cleansed your body of Toxins, then the toxins released by the Candida will hardly affect you. then when you do a Candida cleans, you organs are strong and will get rid of it all. Where if you are already full of toxins, the candida toxins will just be to much for you. You can take this cleans for 15 to 30 days depending on how badly the Candia is. However I would continue another full body detox again, after you killed all Candida, to get all the toxins the Candida poisoned you with; out.
It’s like a defence mechanism, when they die, they release poison (70 different types),so killing them can be not fun, even bad for you body. but NOT getting rid of Candia will cause HUGE health problems later in your life even death, so not killing them is not an option. They destroy your colon, making little holes in the colon(IBS) and get into your blood stream. when they are in your bood streem you white blood cell count will go up becasue the body know somehting is in the blood stream that does not belong in there. it could be food (IBS) it could be Candia and Parasites. these things are normaly in your stomach, but should never get in to you blood.

Then they can get in to any part of your body. And they will slowly kill you if they get into major organs such as lungs, and liver brain. and do many bad things. They can become very dangerious, Like for men, they tend to get into the feet, and lots of man buy products to try and cover it up and kill it off the feet. But it does nothing for the cadida in the body only the stuff that got out.

woman get yeast infections, spend LOTS of money on medications for yeast infection. And yet it does nothing to the candida from within. And we can see it in our mouth, white residue on the toung. that is quite normal when you have candida.

Take these steps

1. So first you want to do a full body cleans a “Mild cleans”, or “First cleans.” to prepare you body to go to war. And take probiotics and FLora (floraSmart) this cleans can take 15 to 30 days.

2. Then do a CandGone Cleans which is all the natural herbs to kill it off. You body starts the war, and the candia will release 70 different poisons. So use Fibre smart to get them out, so your body does not absorb any toxins and hurt your organs with toxic overload. (toxic overload makes organs sluggish) But rid it quickly in a Bowl movement. if you are feeling sick when doing a candia cleans, your not doing it right and the toxins could be hurting you, and you body is trying to tell you that with symptoms like Headach, and Nausea.

Then if you need to do other cleans, whatever you need. A parasite cleans, kidney or liver, or heavy metal. its good to do them one after another, keeps your body in fight moad. If you don’t need any other cleans then just finish it off with ...

3. And advanced cleans like “cleanseSmart” this is to help your body clean up the mess from the Candia war. So they don’t try and come back on you.

And last remember H.O.P.E ... things you can do all the time to prevent illness. to keep your body in optimal health
High fibre
Oils
Probiotics
Enzymes

Last edited by miyu; 09-30-2007 at 07:09 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-01-2007, 08:16 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

hi there thank you for the help i did not think anyone was going to answer and i have not spoke to you before but ther is 2 sharon 1952 on this webside i think they may be mixed up do you think my husband and i should both be treated as he has a bad fungal in his feet and his toenails are coming of he was given lamisil but that didnt help and do you know if it can be passed back and faward between partners

Old 10-02-2007, 09:37 AM   #4
Veteran
(female)

miyu HB Usermiyu HB User

Its hard to say about it being passed back and forth, it really depends on how badly you got it. like Candia in only the stomach, cannot, but yeast infection can. So first did you self test? Doing the spit test? Both you and your husband should self test
And yes, both you and your husband should do treatment together. If his is really bad, it will help you from getting re infected. and from the sound of it, you both sound like your candia level is way to high.

Old 10-02-2007, 10:25 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

could you tell me what the spit test is

Old 10-03-2007, 10:16 PM   #6
Veteran
(female)

miyu HB Usermiyu HB User

get a glass of water, not tap water, spit in it, your spit should float if its healthy, if it sinks, that is a clear sign you have candida. you can also do a search if you still don't get it. try it and tell me your results.

Old 10-05-2007, 03:42 PM   #7
Senior Veteran
(female)

i did the spit test and it did go stringy

Old 10-06-2007, 08:54 PM   #8
Veteran
(female)

miyu HB Usermiyu HB User

yeayh so you have it. any one who has ever taken antibiotics, has it.

you should go to any herbal store, and buy a first cleans. then when you finish the first cleans do a candia cleans. See if you can also get any free info from them about detoxing, I got lots of free info that got me started.

if you have pets, that sleep in your bed, when you finish the candia cleans do a parasite cleans

the best brands I found is Renew life First Cleans, CandiGone and ParaGone.

and make sure you are getting enough fibre 25 to 30 grams,
read my first post again, if you forgot anything you need to do.

tell me how it goes. I can help you if you have any problems, and I would like to also know how fast you are feeling well

Old 10-07-2007, 03:20 PM   #9
Senior Veteran
(female)

do yoy know if candida would make bowel movents smell very bad

Old 10-08-2007, 08:48 PM   #10
Veteran
(female)

miyu HB Usermiyu HB User

I don't know about Candida, but I do believe that overall bad health can cause bad smelling stools.
you should go to your local health food store, and ask them these questions. they can be very helpful.

have you started you cleans yet? I have to do the same cleans as you, so today I went shopping for all the things I need. I bought today at the health food store "oilSmart" "Cleans Smart", "Flora Smart" "digest More", ALovera Juice" and "coral calcium." I spent about 100 bucks. but I wanted to get everything to do it right.

I'm just getting my body ready for the candia cleans. I hope you do it with me I have been doing TONES of reading about the cleans and how to do it right. for good healthy body.
remenber H,O.P.E
Healthy diet
Oils (EFA)
Probiotics
Enzymes

"oil smart" has a the EFA your body needs and most people NEVER get in a diet. omega 3, 6, 9 I don't know why, but you need to take oil smart with cleans smart. both being really good for the body during your cleans. and both will help create a healthy body

"cleans smart" is a 30 days cleans that makes sure every organ in your body is working properly, helps with the detox. cleans your colon of undigested stools, that stay in your colon, mostly everyone has undigested stools that stay in the stomach, and that could be one reason your stools have a bad smell. they are not leaving your body fast enough. these stools that do not leave your body like they should can also leak into your blood stream.

I never bought "fbre smart" becasue I get enough fibre in my diet, if you do not eat 25 to 30 grams or fibre a day, you need to buy that too. this will help all your stools leave the body fast and full the way they should, with firbe you are flushing your stools out. and it is not sitting in your colon, getting stuck to the walls. and it should also help with the smell. NEVER use a laxitive.

"Flora Smart" is a probiotic helps with digestion

"digest More", is a digestive enzyme. helps with digestion.

ALovera Juice" is a natural detoxing juice, other juice that helps detox, is blueberry, pom juice, green tea, cranberry.

"coral calcium." well, I don't know much about it, other then its better then regular calcuim, I know its from the coral reef. you don't need to take it, I'm jsut doing it to improve my health.

Last edited by miyu; 10-08-2007 at 08:55 PM. Reason: frogot some stuff..

Old 10-08-2007, 09:03 PM   #11
Veteran
(female)

miyu HB Usermiyu HB User

btw are you making 2 or 3 bowl movements a day? if you are only having one BM a day, that is no good. unless you only eat one meal a day, you should be having a BM for every meal you eat a day. considering we do not actually absorb the whole meal, but only the nutrients. which is microscopic. the rest should be comming back out again. Proper digestion means good food break down, absorbing the nutrients and... eliminating the rest, not letting it sit there.

if you are not getting enough fibre, the food/stools are just sitting in your stomach undigestid and turning toxic, this is wonderful for Candia. but not good for you.

Old 10-09-2007, 08:50 AM   #12
Senior Veteran
(female)

somedays i go once somtimes 3 times i have very loose bowel movements most of the time shoul i take fibre with this thank you for all the answeres

Old 10-09-2007, 08:55 AM   #13
Senior Veteran
(female)

i have bought probotics and am eating live yogart started taking fyborgel every day as well

Old 10-09-2007, 10:59 PM   #14
Veteran
(female)

miyu HB Usermiyu HB User

I do not need to take fibre becasue I eat enough, some times I eat too much.

too much fibre can cause loose stools. to little can cause constipation. you need to have just the right amount. you need fibre for your liver function.

do not use fyborgel. it is a laxative, and they do nothing for your health. make you dependent on them, does not work with the liver, and many cause other complications. if you are dependent on them, when you stop using them you may become constipated. that is a sign tht your body is already in trouble, but you have to stop.

please count your fibre today. everytime you eat something look at the amount of firbre it has. it should say somthing like 4 grams perserving, if you have 2 servings then you just had 8 grams or fibre. write down your fibre for the day, or remember it. keep adding up the amount of fibre you are eating today. and let me know how much you ate today. and how many time you had a BM. stop taking fybrogel.

Last edited by miyu; 10-09-2007 at 11:00 PM.

Old 10-10-2007, 12:13 PM   #15
Senior Veteran
(female)

could you tell me what foods have fibre i eat poradge every day

Closed Thread