I have candidas and multiple chemical sensitivity. In the last two weeks, I've been eating a lot of garlic and cranberries, I’ve stopped eating any fruits (except cranberries) and wheat and sugar, and now I react to everything. I have a hard time breathing and my glands are always swollen. I will go into anaphylactic shock if I eat anything with a preservative or if it has a chemical in it. It seems like my allergies are ALOT worse now. Is this part of the die-off reaction?
Bad breath (Dentist said everything was fine and have good oral hygene)
Furry, white tongue
Random rashes apearing, warm to touch compared to normal skin with no rash ( they only last a couple of minutes... and alsoo seem to appear when nervous, as well as papetations)
Noisy gut (little rummberling noises coming from my gut)
Odd Odor(not nice to here i no )
I have symptoms of BV
Post nasel drip
I also have good hygene
But i think all of this is down to candida or yeast which has spread through out my body? do you think it could be this? I'm quite positive that it is... iv also done alot or research on the topic and am pretty sure that it is... all the problems are making me really self concious and as a 16 year old i'v avoided social events because of it.. any help would be appreciated =)
were you on antibiotics recently? i have similar symptoms and waiting for test results, but i was on antibiotics for other illness and now i think i got candida infection. this is common after any oral antibiotic treatment.
It doesn't sound like die-off reaction to me. You have to be treating and, therefore, killing the yeast to release the toxins and have die off. I got treated for both my flora imbalance and my chemical sensitivities, etc. with good results. Let me know if you want any more info.