It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Candida Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-24-2011, 12:27 PM   #61
(female)

flamingowpb HB User
Re: Candida and Supplements--opinions appreciated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophia85 View Post
Hello!

I have been seeing a chiropractor for some time now and she keeps telling me that I have a bad case of candida. I have a very sensitive system and am also on a number of prescription drugs (I have already run a few interraction checks between the supplements and the meds and there are no obvious interractions). I'm not asking for opinions because I don't trust my chiro- I do trust her. I'm just the type of person who needs to hear from people who have tried the remedies before. So if anyone could weigh in on the following supplements: Okra Pepsin E3 (formerly called Comfrey Pepsin E3), Lactic Acid Yeast Wafers, Spanish Black Radish, or Zymex I would be very appreciative. Or if you could even just tell me anything about how you overcame candida that would be great as well!

Thanks!
This is how I overcame candida....after spending lots of money on doctors, supplements and special foods.
For years I was unable to function due to the overgrowth and then die off. What has worked for me...Vit. D - builds your immune system to resist the continuous yeast overgrowth. (Tanning/sunshine and or Vit. D cream). My symptoms always were worse during gloomy days. Living in Florida has made a hugh difference. To kill the yeast I use food grade hydrogen peroxide while adding; activated charcoal to absorb the die off (toxins) and probiotics. I have tried anything and everything and this is the only combo that works for me.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-12-2011, 05:20 PM   #62
(female)

crashing8x HB User

That's it, I'm getting tested! My boyfriend of 8 yrs. says he's had "problems" for 25 years, and just recently went to doc, and "says" he got a clean bill of health. I'm convinced he gave me candida, which I treated with Monostat, and now I wonder if I'm going to have a chronic problem because his doc is "not concerned", although bf went in there with huge rash on abdomen, and lesion on penis. He's out of state for 5 months, and I want a cure before he comes back if I need one. Then we'll have a serious talk, based on what I have to go through. THANKS!

Old 08-25-2011, 09:35 AM   #63
(female)

Looking4aAnswer HB UserLooking4aAnswer HB UserLooking4aAnswer HB UserLooking4aAnswer HB User

Harry,

I hadn't considered melons and mold potential before, but your post has me rethinking...I am trying to collaborate an effective diet for this Candida and having trouble sticking to it. =) Thanks!!

Closed Thread