It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Candida Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-22-2010, 02:17 PM   #1
(female)

mcdowell HB User
candida yeast and hormones

I have systemic candida yeast, not vaginal, but systemic, 30 years now, so I have to be so careful what I eat to keep it at bay as it can wreak havoc everywhere in me. So, I can't take hormones, its snack food for yeast. Does anyone else have this problem? and have you found any kind of hormone replacement that does not make it worse? Thanks

Old 04-21-2010, 05:47 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

lala52 HB Userlala52 HB Userlala52 HB Userlala52 HB User
Re: candida yeast and hormones

mcDowell:

I was looking at the menopause board and came across this old one on your candida problem. How do you know that you have systemic yeast? I have had problems with that also but the regular drs dont recognize that. I have been taking all different supplements over the years and I try to watch my carbs. I still think I have it. It might be a little better then it was but still there. What have you been doing for it and what are your symptoms? My story is kind of long but I will try to make it short. 4 1/2 years ago I developed some kind of upper resp. infection. I was never the same. I had extreme fatigue, body aches, headaches, depression, anxiety, severe stomach problems, ect. The list goes on. Later on I started with tmj type of symptoms. Tingling on top of head, bad neck pain, pain behind eyes. The stomach problems still continued. I ended up with no diagnosis from any doctors other then IBS. Possibly CFS. But there is no testing for that. I have been tested for everything. Lyme, HIV, EBV, you name it. I also have hashimotos and also I am in peri-menopause. I started with the natural drs and was told it I had an overgrowth of yeast. There is so much more but to much for one writing. Hope to hear from you soon.LaLa

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread