It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Candida Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-01-2010, 03:59 PM   #1
(male)

tjphillips HB User
Floaters in fron of eyes - could it be Candida?

I did a search on this a few days ago and on a survey under symptoms several things that i am suffering with were listed. One was floaters in front of eyes which i had attributed to the chronic sinus pressure i have (another symptom). I also suffer with extreme fatigue and weakness that gets worse (5 years now) as well as the sinus symptoms. I also have a tight chest but my doctor said i'm clinically clear; no chest problems.

Long story short i was diagnosed with chronic sinusitis back in '05 and surgery was recommended. I tried to treat the symptoms myself with naturopathic remedies and nasal sprays, antihistamines etc. Nothing alleviated the symptoms so i opted to have the surgery and went for another scan but it came back clear; i no longer had chronic sinusitis!

What i can't wrap my head around is how my symptoms were not being caused by the sinusitis in the first place, in fact the sinusitis wasn't causing any of my symptoms at all because i felt no improvement during the period from first to second ct scan.

So could it possibly be candida? Also is the saliva test reliable? I'm going to try this in the morning and depending on the results order a candida test. But believe me when i say this, i am at a complete loss as to what's making me ill. I am somewhat clutching at straws here but i've gotten nowhere via the normal medical routes. I've had blood tests for allergies and all were negative.

The symptoms are making life miserable and it seems like there is no cure or treatment. I've all but given up hope on finding out what's going on but something(s) has to be making me ill.

I should add the worst symptom i am experiencing at the moment is fatigue which is why i posted here. I barely have any energy to do anything anymore. When i do do any kind of excersize i get wiped out really easily, even walking to the shop. What other conditions can cause the symptoms i am experiencing?

Last edited by tjphillips; 05-01-2010 at 04:12 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-11-2010, 11:11 AM   #2
(male)

xyz120 HB User
Re: Floaters in fron of eyes - could it be Candida?

I don't know what exactly could be causing this but if you find out please let me know. I am experiencing pretty well all the same things as you. I've also wondered about Candida but I don't know whether its even possible to realistically even control that or not. Do you take anti-depressants at all or anxiety medications such as benzodiazepines?

Old 07-01-2010, 05:13 PM   #3
(female)

izzy777 HB User
Re: Floaters in fron of eyes - could it be Candida?

A dermatologist injected a wart on my hand with candida to cause my immune system to attack it. I experience floater in both eyes at the same time after approximately one to two months. I took my concerns to an eye doctor with printouts of pictures of candida via an electron microscope. He told me that I do not have candida but it was the best picture representing floaters that he has seen. Since the floaters happened in both eyes at the same time, I believe it is candida. He doesn't. I have heard that Vitamin C can be effective for floaters. Don't know about for candida.

Closed Thread