It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Candida Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-02-2011, 11:03 AM   #1
(male)

Jay152 HB User
Help Please.

Hello all, I hope some of you maybe able to give me some idea/advice on the following condition which is baffling my doctor & me. In Feb 2010, I started getting Itchy shins (thought it was mosquito bites), by May 2010 this then progressed to Itching behind the knees's and and a small blotchy/itchy rash above both eyebrows. After leaving until around Nov 2010, I visited the doctor who gave me some HydroCortisone Cream, that didn't clear it so around about Feb 2011, he gave me a Two week course of Fluconazole 50 mg, which cleared up the Itchy rash on my shins/behind knee's and reduced the forehead rash..HOWEVER, around this time I started to get a white clumpy rash on the sides of my Tongue as well, so I went back and in April 2011, the doctor gave me a Three week course of Fluconazole 50 mg, this completely cleared my rash on my head and legs & made the white rash on my tongue die and clear up...or so I thought. Last week I went back again to my Doc's because my Tongue hasn't cleared, he seemed very surprised and gave me a months Fluconazole 50 mg, said if this didn't clear it, on a serious note he'd have to carry out some tests/investigate it further. I have now noticed that my fingernails/Toe Nails have long ridges down them, and my Tongue is still the same?? Could this be something other than Candida?? All these symptoms seemed to start about 3 months after my best mate got killed in Oct 2009 whilst on active service and I went into a meltdown with grief for about 2 months...possible connection?? Other than above I am fit, never ill, not depressed, no known mental health issue's...so why won't my tongue clear up & why do I have ridges now on all my nails(longitude)??

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-03-2011, 09:04 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

Harry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB User
Re: Help Please.

I don't think you are getting enough calcium, magnesium or vitamin D in your diet.

Chelated minerals are best absorbed-- make sure they are put out by Albion Labs-- that have the international patent on them. The minerals are double bonded to a protein amino acid making them smaller and are readily absorbed in your intestines.

Coconut oil contains caprylic acid that is a natrual candida killer-- It will help normalize your candida problem. We all have candida in our system --it just needs to be balanced.

I wish you well---Harry

Last edited by Harry; 09-03-2011 at 09:07 AM. Reason: Typos

The Following User Says Thank You to Harry For This Useful Post:
Jay152 (09-03-2011)
Old 09-03-2011, 12:32 PM   #3
(male)

Jay152 HB User
Re: Help Please.

Thanks Harry, I will up my calcium, magnesium and Vit D, and also purchase some Coconut Oil, and update my condition as I go on the forum.

Closed Thread