It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Candida Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-01-2012, 09:59 AM   #1
(female)

pms962 HB User
Trying Syntol AMD for Candida

I was diagnosed by a medical doctor as having candida "off the charts" in 2008 and have been battling it ever since. I have a very hard time following a candida diet. I also drink way too many Diet Cokes. This week, I have begun drinking water that I flavor with a lemon supplement for water...and I started today Syntol. I just wondered if anyone had any experience with Syntol. In the past I have taken Candex, FloraQ, FloraQ2, Align, and more. I have dry patches of skin, flaky scalp, all over aches sometimes but not all the time, periodic headaches, and bloatedness. I am hoping that more sensible eating, water, and this Syntol stuff will help me.

Old 03-04-2012, 08:25 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

lala52 HB Userlala52 HB Userlala52 HB Userlala52 HB User
Re: Trying Syntol AMD for Candida

pmscom:
i have not tried syntol but somebody else on this site mentioned it. what did the dr give you back in 2008? Also, how did he diagnose you? According to everything i read the diet is the main thing. I heard good things about candex. I guess it did not do the trick for you. You symptoms don't sound that bad. Most people with off the charts candida are very sick. I am very ill but the problem is that i don't know of my only problem is candida. There is no blood test that gives a definitive in NY. But then again, i don't know if blood work is the end all anyway. How is the syntol and the diet working so far. It might be to early to tell but i would love to hear from you. LaLa

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-05-2012, 05:54 AM   #3
(female)

pms962 HB User

The doctor did a bunch of various tests and I don't recall what the name of the test was for the candida. She recommended good probiotics, a strict diet with no sugars, grains, and such...and later on generic Diflucan and Candex. I did okay on the diet and lost about 30 lbs in the process and my candida was minimized. However, in about a year or so, I began eating less carefully and the candida returned. I have had a hard time getting back on the diet ever since. I crave sugar. I am hoping that the Syntol will help me gain control over the situation. Seems to be helping me so far, but I have only been taking it for about three or four days. I know that the diet would help me more than anything...but I lack willpower.

Old 03-05-2012, 06:07 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

solofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB User

Hi,
I also had Candida and got rid of it this way.
First my Dr gave me (NYSTATIN) another one is (DIFLUCAN) in my country. I then eliminated ALL FORMS OF "SUGAR"... NO SUGAR is absolutely essential to eliminate Candida. I also took PROBIOTICS and "GRAPEFRUIT SEED EXTRACT" daily. This I did for four months and I got rid of it. It was very difficult but afterwards I felt really good, I also lost weight which I didnt need to as I,m slim normally.
I wish you well,

Solofelix.

Closed Thread