Re: I MIGHT have found the answer to my problems
Look bud, you are making one of the classic blunders of all time... the first of which is "never enter into a land war against Asia," the second, and slightly lesser known blunder is "never focus on the PROBLEM, only focus on the solution." In other words, for WHATEVER reason, your gut flora is imbalanced, there for, the solution is balance it, period.
For a myriad of reasons, you now have contracted a whole host of concurrent disease states, known and unknown. Therefor, let's deal with the KNOWN first and in doing so see how many disease states resolve.
Number One, you are correct, Candida is a MAJOR player in your life, so:
1. Exercise everyday to relieve stress. Aerobic exercise is especially useful in treating candida as Candida and other fungi do not thrive in a high-oxygen environment. Also, fresh air and regular exercise have a positive effect on immunity.
2. Cut all foods containing yeast including bread, pizza, crackers, pastries, muffins, mushrooms and ferments like soy sauce, cheese, tomato paste, beer and vinegar.
3. Avoid refined carbohydrates as they are known to have a depressant effect on the immune system.
4. Get organic coconut oil which cost about $5-7 dollars from a health food store and take 2 tablespoons of it every morning. It will help give relief from the inflammation caused by yeast (candida), externally and internally to your body.
5. Get apple cider vinegar RAW. I would recommend the one from a company called Bragg's which is about $6 dollars. Take 2 tablespoons of it the moment you wake up from bed and before you go to sleep. It helps encourage the growth of healthy bacteria, which in turn minimizes the overgrowth of candida and balances your body's pH level.
6. Eat lots of leafy Green Veg's every time you are hungry.
7. Get probiotics supplement which cost about 20-30 dollars. Use as directed
8. AVOID ALL SUGAR BASED FOODS
This will starve the candida and reduce you inflammation so the when you see the doctor he will be able to help you recover more quickly. But please this will require effort on your part and since you did take action by seeking help I know you can do what i suggested above . I can tell you from personally experience that this WORKS because I have done this myself