I am new candida sufferer. But I have the most stubborn oral thrush. It started about a month ago when I took antibiotics. Since then, I have tried to treat this infection with prescription and natural antifungals. I am currently taking nystatin but I am not seeing much improvement. I have not tried diflucan because I am afraid of liver damage. But I have tried grape seed extract in pill form, floraster and probiotics. The floraster made me constipated so I stopped that. I have stayed on the 50 billion probiotic by renew life probiotics. But my oral thrush is getting worse. I am on the candida diet as much as I can since it is a very strict diet.
Can someone tell me if they have tried the fungal defense by garden of life? I read that it has helped other people with candida issues.
How about oil of oregano?
Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Last edited by moderator2; 04-10-2012 at 06:08 PM.
Reason: please do not post a commercial website, for any reason.
1. Avoid all junk foods (white sugar, white flour, soft (soda) drinks)
2. Avoid all sugars (even fruits)
3. Avoid all grains ( Barley, Corn, Millet, Oats, Rice, Wheat)
What you need to get is apple cider vinegar not regular store bought vinegar. Here is what you need to get which will cost you next to nothing:
4. Get a bottle of RAW apple cider vinegar and take 2 Tbs in the morning and 2 before you go to sleep.
5. For the first 7 days you will only eat RAW leafy green vegetables and other RAW vegetables. If you don't like to eat vegetables than juice them. You can find tons of recipes online. Do this everytime you get hungry.
6. Get probiotics. I would suggest Garden of Life Raw Probiotics (Works great)
You will see results in the first 7 days if you do this since you are going to starve the yeast. My candida (yeast) came out of my mouth while burshing my teeth and it wasn't pretty. If i can do this so can you and I can tell you from personal experience that you will feel much better over all.