It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Candida Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-10-2012, 03:40 PM   #1
(female)

Janet A HB User
oral candida treatments

Hello Everyone,

I am new candida sufferer. But I have the most stubborn oral thrush. It started about a month ago when I took antibiotics. Since then, I have tried to treat this infection with prescription and natural antifungals. I am currently taking nystatin but I am not seeing much improvement. I have not tried diflucan because I am afraid of liver damage. But I have tried grape seed extract in pill form, floraster and probiotics. The floraster made me constipated so I stopped that. I have stayed on the 50 billion probiotic by renew life probiotics. But my oral thrush is getting worse. I am on the candida diet as much as I can since it is a very strict diet.

Can someone tell me if they have tried the fungal defense by garden of life? I read that it has helped other people with candida issues.

How about oil of oregano?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Janet

Last edited by moderator2; 04-10-2012 at 06:08 PM. Reason: please do not post a commercial website, for any reason.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-13-2012, 10:21 AM   #2
Inactive
(male)

MrAK HB UserMrAK HB User
Re: oral candida treatments

1. Avoid all junk foods (white sugar, white flour, soft (soda) drinks)
2. Avoid all sugars (even fruits)
3. Avoid all grains ( Barley, Corn, Millet, Oats, Rice, Wheat)

What you need to get is apple cider vinegar not regular store bought vinegar. Here is what you need to get which will cost you next to nothing:

4. Get a bottle of RAW apple cider vinegar and take 2 Tbs in the morning and 2 before you go to sleep.
5. For the first 7 days you will only eat RAW leafy green vegetables and other RAW vegetables. If you don't like to eat vegetables than juice them. You can find tons of recipes online. Do this everytime you get hungry.
6. Get probiotics. I would suggest Garden of Life Raw Probiotics (Works great)

You will see results in the first 7 days if you do this since you are going to starve the yeast. My candida (yeast) came out of my mouth while burshing my teeth and it wasn't pretty. If i can do this so can you and I can tell you from personal experience that you will feel much better over all.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-13-2012, 04:03 PM   #3
(female)

Janet A HB User

MrAK,

Thank you very much for your reply. I bought the apple cider vinegar from wholefoods. It is the raw unfiltered bragg brand.

I thought that I could eat rice pasta?

I will try the raw vegetable diet. Did you have sores on your tongue? I have sores on my tongue. So, you were able to get the thrush cured in a week or the tongue looked before in a week?

Have you tried the fungal defense by Garden of Life? I have taken a few pills.

Old 04-13-2012, 04:18 PM   #4
(female)

Janet A HB User

MrAk,

The probiotics by garden of life has 85 billion CFUs. Is this the one you are talking about?

Right now, I am taking the 50 billion by Renew Life.

85 billion seems like a lot.

Janet

Old 04-24-2012, 09:20 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(male)

Harry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB User

A good cure that I use is Coconut oil -- It contain Caprylic acid a natrual candida killer.

it works---Harry

Last edited by Harry; 04-24-2012 at 10:50 PM.

Closed Thread