Re: oral candida treatments
1. Avoid all junk foods (white sugar, white flour, soft (soda) drinks)
2. Avoid all sugars (even fruits)
3. Avoid all grains ( Barley, Corn, Millet, Oats, Rice, Wheat)
What you need to get is apple cider vinegar not regular store bought vinegar. Here is what you need to get which will cost you next to nothing:
4. Get a bottle of RAW apple cider vinegar and take 2 Tbs in the morning and 2 before you go to sleep.
5. For the first 7 days you will only eat RAW leafy green vegetables and other RAW vegetables. If you don't like to eat vegetables than juice them. You can find tons of recipes online. Do this everytime you get hungry.
6. Get probiotics. I would suggest Garden of Life Raw Probiotics (Works great)
You will see results in the first 7 days if you do this since you are going to starve the yeast. My candida (yeast) came out of my mouth while burshing my teeth and it wasn't pretty. If i can do this so can you and I can tell you from personal experience that you will feel much better over all.