It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Candida Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-23-2012, 06:15 PM   #1
(female)

MFast HB User
Candida and head, ear and dizzy problems

How many people have dizziness with candida? I have a son who just had sinus surgery because of all his head, ear, eye symptoms - but believe it's because he has a bad case of candida. Can't find a MD who believes in candida, so it makes it really hard! I would love to hear anyone who has actually been healed of all the symptoms in the head area after controlling the candida in their body.

Old 06-23-2012, 09:06 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

lala52 HB Userlala52 HB Userlala52 HB Userlala52 HB User
Re: I was just diagnosed with candida

Mfast:
It was interesting to read what is going on with your son. I started out years ago with a virus that then lead to a CFS type of thing and then to severe stomach issues. I was diagnosed by natural drs that I had candida. I went on some supplements and did the diet for a while. It helped a little. But as soon as i went back to a little more normal eating, I was back in the same boat. After years of feeling ill, I then started with tingling on the top of my head, severe neck pain, eye twitching, pain behind my eyes, a slight runny nose and a problem with feeling not balanced. Oh , and also some lightheaded feelings. Not really dizzy exactly. I also have some random tingling elsewhere. Also, i forgot, my ears with sometimes get a pain in them and they have felt clogged off and on too. In addition to all that I still have stomach issues and other things also. I have had every test out there. You name, i have had it. I have had so much blood work also. I have gone to thousands of different drs. So far I have not been cured or even really had any answers. Some of the natural drs had their theorys and put me on supplements. I have spent thousands of dollars out of pocket and i am still sick. I still dont know whether this is all candida or not. It could be lyme. But all the blood work comes back negative. I just went to a new dr who does skin testing for allergies and tests for other things also. He said that I showed positive for yeast and also that I showed positive for h pylori and epstein barr. He is an immunologist and allergist. He has me taking these proteins that i have to inject in myself twice a week. I am telling you I have been through hell and back with this. Still not convinced it is not a systemic yeast problem. But how do we know for sure? That is the big question. What makes you think that your son has candida and how do you think he got it? Talk soon. LaLa

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-23-2012, 10:45 PM   #3
(female)

MFast HB User

He has white on his tongue (thrush), bloated stomach, diarrhea, light sensitivity, light headed, pain in ears, headache...

Old 06-23-2012, 10:47 PM   #4
(female)

MFast HB User

I'm so sorry you've had it so hard! I sure hope you find an answer along with my son.

Old 06-24-2012, 03:44 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

Mfast:
Thanks for your reply. I am just wondering how old your son is and has he been treated for candida in any way. Has he been on the candida diet or taken any supplements or nystatin or diflucan? You said that your cant find a dr who believes in it. I agree. Regular drs dont. You have to go to a natural dr. Good luck. LaLa

Old 07-13-2012, 09:00 AM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

Re: Candida and head, ear and dizzy problems

Mfast:
I have been struggling for years with issues that are all the symptoms of candida. I have a balance issue and tingling on the top of my head, head pressure, eye twitching, runny nose, pain in ears sometimes, sensitivity to smells, nervousness, random tingling,bad stomach problems and lots of other things. The symptoms overlap with other things like Lyme.I can't get a definitive diagnosis. I have gone to many natural drs who believe in candida, but i have not gotten any relief. I have tried many different supplements including pharmaceuticals. I am at my wits end and very depressed over it. I have a very poor quality of life because of this. It all started with a an ordinary virus and went into a CFS type of thing and then stomach issues and then neurological issues. I have been to every dr you can think of. I am still struggling. Why did your son have sinus surgery? Also, why do you think it is candida? Is he better now after the surgery. Does he have any other symptoms of candida? Hope to hear from you soon. LaLa

Closed Thread