It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Candida Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-16-2012, 07:09 AM   #1
(male)

Wozar HB User
yeast infection caused by soap?

Hello.

Had sex back in august with a female partner, she is negative on all accounts of stds and hiv as she gets regular blood tests done. And i saw these results for myself.

Visited my GP today after having this rash and slight blistering for 2 months, i had it for one month left it untreated and then treated it for a month with clotrimazole 1% from boots. It has worked some what, it is less red than it was the blister is slightly smaller i can barely see it even under a light but it is still there, the rim of the head is less purple than it was before using the cream as i took pictures to check the progress.

The doctor prescribed me with daktacort, my question is how long will it take to kick in?

This all happened when i was in the shower and used soap down there as i all ways do after sex even though i am all ways using condoms no matter who the woman is. cannot be to safe i was told by a user that dove soap can leave a thick residue behind and can cause yeast infections as it cleans away the good bacteria is this true?

Closed Thread