It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Candida Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-13-2013, 11:25 AM   #1
(female)

anony44 HB User
yeast infection or something else, its killing me :(

It has been over 10 days now. Started with itching, took monistat 3, it was horrible. But I felt better, for a few days with very mild itching and then the itching returned with venegeance. So after reading a lot online I took monistat 7. Was even more worse this time and it just would not help. So finally after 7 days of torture I went to doc.

He examined and said just saw inflammation, nothing else. So he prescribed Diflucan, its day two now and it feels worse. I could barely sleep, my area outside vagina is on fire, its creepy crawly itchy and just so sore now. Now I have white discharge which I didnt all this time.

is this the yeast dying or should I goto doc again and get tested for everything under the sun this time.I have also cleaned up my diet, no sugar, no tea, no bread, just veggies and i am feeling worse every way possible.its just itching around the outside area and more creepy crawly feeling. From all the touching and medication it is so sore now. Please help!

The following user gives a hug of support to anony44:
sjb (04-08-2013)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-18-2013, 02:05 PM   #2
(female)

Angel ang HB User
Re: yeast infection or something else, its killing me :(y

Hi did you get an answer to your problem ?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-23-2013, 11:30 AM   #3
(female)

TLink HB User
Re: yeast infection or something else, its killing me :(

I've never had die-off symptoms from a regular yeast infection, but I have had persistent infections that didn't respond to the first round of medications. Have you gone back to your doctor?

Old 05-23-2013, 11:59 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

solofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB User
Re: yeast infection or something else, its killing me :(

I recommend the Combi Pack of (Caneston).
This includes a cream for the outside and a pessary for insertion.
Used together they work well and the problem generally gets better in 7-10 day's.
Bathe the outer Vagina with as cold water as possible.

Solofelix.

Closed Thread

Tags
bacterial vaginosis, candida, infection