Hello everyone, I want to be very clear and concise and receive answers that originate either from personal experience or real medical knowledge. Here is what I am dealing with:
1) Penis foreskin: red, burns mildly when I pass my finger along the skin.
2) Testicles: red on the bottom in two areas, one beneath each testicle. Itches sometimes.
3) Left groin area: where my leg meets the bottom of my scrotum, I see some red spots, like a rash.
4) Overall it doesn't look disastrous, just very red and bothersome and persistent, doesn't go away.
What I've done:
1) Initially I did nothing, as I've had Candida before and it went away by itself or with a cream (Omcilon)
2) I went to a doctor, and he only saw the penis redness, because at the time I hadn't noticed the testicle and groin redness. I've taken Fluconazol and am using Candicort cream on my penis for a week.
3) It isn't working apparently.
What can I do about this?
I would post pics, but I don't know if I can do that here on this site.