It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Candida Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-10-2013, 04:25 PM   #1
(male)

MHJI HB User
Candida.

Hello everyone, I want to be very clear and concise and receive answers that originate either from personal experience or real medical knowledge. Here is what I am dealing with:

Current Symptoms:
1) Penis foreskin: red, burns mildly when I pass my finger along the skin.
2) Testicles: red on the bottom in two areas, one beneath each testicle. Itches sometimes.
3) Left groin area: where my leg meets the bottom of my scrotum, I see some red spots, like a rash.
4) Overall it doesn't look disastrous, just very red and bothersome and persistent, doesn't go away.

What I've done:
1) Initially I did nothing, as I've had Candida before and it went away by itself or with a cream (Omcilon)
2) I went to a doctor, and he only saw the penis redness, because at the time I hadn't noticed the testicle and groin redness. I've taken Fluconazol and am using Candicort cream on my penis for a week.
3) It isn't working apparently.

What can I do about this?

I would post pics, but I don't know if I can do that here on this site.

Thank you

Old 05-17-2013, 10:02 AM   #2
(female)

TLink HB User
Re: Candida.

I'd say to look up Chronic Candida and see if perhaps you have a more persistent problem you haven't been able to treat yet. Have you recently taken antibiotics? Do you have a history of taking antibiotics (ever)?

There are some lifestyle things you can do. Make sure you're keeping the area as try as possible (other than your cream); follow something closer to a Candida diet, cutting out alcohol and carbs to give the organism in your body a chance to die-off.

You may want to look up a diet like this, anyway. If you've had the problem before and it keeps coming back, it sounds like you have a chronic or underlying issue that needs to be addressed.

Last edited by moderator2; 05-17-2013 at 10:07 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread