It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Candida Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-03-2013, 07:59 AM   #1
(female)

kissy HB User
My journey/battle with chronic candida & finally hope

This post may be kind of long.
I am 33 years old and have battled candida, off and on, for the past 12 years. My struggle first began after being prescribed antibiotics for almost one year straight for the treatment of acne and mild bladder infections. Things only got worse between the ages of 23-27 when I was under the care of a gynecologist who over-prescribed antibiotics. I was constantly in a cycle of taking antibiotics for bladder infections and diflucan for yeast infections. At the age of 27, I began to break out in hives, developed thrush on my tongue and was still getting yeast infections. I learned about natural remedies and began taking colloidal silver and herbal antifungals, which somewhat got things under control, at least for a while.

At the age of 30, three years ago, my symptoms began to resurface after a couple of years of peace. Last year, though, at the age of 32, I woke up one day to a SEVERE vaginal yeast infection, horrible bladder pain, pelvic pain and an itchy rash on my scalp. I think my body just went berserk.

For months I tried so many things. I did herbal anti-fungals, candex, colloidal silver, cutting out sugar. I was so bad off that I could not even take probiotics because they made my symptoms flare. THE ONLY THING that brought about relief, finally, was Oxy Aloe Flush!!!! It was a GODSEND and felt like a miracle. My symptoms disappeared entirely for 6-7 months, but are now creeping back. This is not because the product failed me, but because I made a big mistake. I completed the kit, but did not follow the final step of taking the probiotics and restoring normal flora. I was afraid to because of how badly they had made me flare. I really believe this is why my symptoms have somewhat returned (not as severely, though). I have just reordered and will definitely do the probiotics this time, and I may even make this kit something I do annually to keep my body free of yeast. I also think that I could have used 2 full kits the first time. Dr Whiting says that some people really need to 2 full rounds if there symptoms are severe and their oxygen levels in their bodies are very low (mine were).

PLEASE try it and, if you are in awful shape, give it 2 full rounds. My relief came about halfway through the cleanse (about 3-4 weeks). Nothing else has brought me relief like this, including homozon (which is another oxygen product). Oxy aloe flush is such a phenomenal product, especially if you are a long-time sufferer of systemic yeast. All women with chronic vaginal yeast infections know how dreadful it is!!!!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply