It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Candida Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-24-2013, 02:03 AM   #1
(male)

axic HB User
Question This is about Candida overgrowth but much more...

Hey all.

I dont know where to start, so I will just start with the fact I have no health insurance and no money. No one to turn to. this is why I am posting on here.

I have had recurrent fungal infections for 4 years. Rash, nails, scalp. I've been tested for HIV and it was negative. I was tested for diabetes and it was negative. About one month ago I got a strange painful abscess on my penis, I got tested for herpes which came back negative. Then the same pus filled abscess appeared on my chest. Then a blister on my foot became infected and is now healing but still looks dark and strange. My lower back has been aching, and I've been feeling a cold or burning sensation in my left buttock, and on the left side of my face.

I wrote down a quick list of the symptoms I am having now.
Can anyone shed any light? Please help as I can't get proper blood tests.

floating dark spots in my vision
recurrent fungal skin (rashes, inner thigh) and nail infections
sore on foot that got deep and took about 3 weeks to heal
hair loss, brittle and dry
pus filled painful abscess on penis the size of a dime, then on torso
aching/pain in joints

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-25-2013, 11:25 AM   #2
(female)

bethcar HB User
Re: This is about Candida overgrowth but much more...

Cranberries are a natural way to deal with yeast. Other posts in this section talk about specific diets. Flax seed oil or other forms tend to help with skin issues and can be found in health food stores or health food sections of regular grocery stores. I would also try to increase you B12 or B Complex which can be purchased from dollar stores. Lacking those vitamin can cause many of the issues you describe and more. You can lack them based on drinking alcohol as our bodies only retain a small storage of them, they are water soluble and wash right out, and if you have any intestinal issues or are of a certain age you might not be able to absorb them as readily as other or as you used to. I used to claw at my scalp wondering if I would go bald from it and all it was was the vitamins. You can also try yogurts as you can have an infection from your mouth to your outputs.

Try to find a free clinic or any clinic or a hospital that you can apply to for free or reduced priced care based on income. If you go the hospital route, I would research it first, go to the ER, then fill out the paperwork after the fact to guarantee optimum care is received. The have prescription fungal pills that they might be able to give you while you are there and might have to take for a while (weeks to months) for it to work a balance out in your system. You will also want to have your partner treated as they can reinfect you, kissing, sharing drinks, sex, etc even though it doesn't bother them and only bothers you.

prescription costs might be defrayed as sometimes manufacturers will offer discounts directly when applied to them. or using walgreens or cvs discount cards.

best of luck to you

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-26-2013, 03:43 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

rainbowsrock HB Userrainbowsrock HB Userrainbowsrock HB Userrainbowsrock HB Userrainbowsrock HB Userrainbowsrock HB Userrainbowsrock HB Userrainbowsrock HB Userrainbowsrock HB Userrainbowsrock HB User

Research home made milk Kefir

Old 09-26-2013, 08:54 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

lala52 HB Userlala52 HB Userlala52 HB Userlala52 HB User

axic

research lyme disease.

Reply Reply

Tags
abscess, burning, candida, floaters, insurance