It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Caregivers Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-26-2007, 09:10 AM   #1
(female)

spencer2 HB User
This is my story from Hell

I am very upset putting these feeling down into words.My story is so terrible,I have has four nervous breakdowns,lost everyone and everything I ever had.The people I loved in thid world betrayed and abdondened me.I am completely alone.My mother had a massive stoke on Sept 29 ,three years ago.I found her on the floor and shattered.I watched her in the hospital for three months in coma and shown by the doctors the extent of her stroke.Half her brain was gone.They wanted me to pull the plug but I could not make that decision on my own though was medical proxy.I have one other brother who said I was trying to kill her. In the middle of the night who took her to another state,and proceeded to take complete control.He put her a rehab nursing home and after only two of seeing a 20,000 monthly saw his inheritence disapearing.All of this time his wife who has extreme mental problems convinced him to take her home.The first day was at their they gave her too much insulin and she went into a coma,if I did not hear her struggling for breath she would be dead.They did not seem to care.she is completly disabled not able to move at all.I could not do this,I saw she needed professional they woulfd not let go of the money.They labled me crazy and turned my entire family against me.He disowned his own children and because they loved me and tried to show these people the pain and suffering they were causing.He would not let her grandchidren or only daughter near her.There were restraining orders,how did I survive through this.Now I'm the pariah,and mother thinks I hate her.The other side of caregiving.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread