It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Caregivers Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-29-2007, 07:00 PM   #1
(female)

alexahmaeham HB User
i want custody of my little brother but not sure i'll get it... got any advice?

i'm trying for custody of my little brother... it's not that my mom is not a ffit mother... she's just not in the best environment for him... she lives with her boyfriend and i have reason to believe that there is a meth lab on he property... and he is kinda abusive towards my mom... if he and mom get married i'm afriad that he'll abuse my brother too...

Old 12-30-2007, 07:57 AM   #2
(female)

TopamaxKillsMe HB User
Re: i want custody of my little brother but not sure i'll get it... got any advice?

You need to consult a lawyer. The problem is they might agree with you but take the child away and put him under foster care. In order for you to get custody, you should find a legal representative to guide you through the steps.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-25-2008, 04:49 AM   #3
(female)

Tippylulu HB User
Re: i want custody of my little brother but not sure i'll get it... got any advice?

I agree. In most cases, the state will place with a family member before foster care. I do hope you will act on this quickly.

Closed Thread