It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Caregivers Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-14-2008, 11:33 AM   #1
(female)

nerfmom HB User
What do you do when you are sick?

Right now, I have the flu. My husband is getting over it and still coughing. (so muc for this year's flu shot). I am feeling lousy, but of course I can't stop and rest.
This morning, I had to go out to the market, etc. It is so hard sometimes when I am not at my best and with no help. I never seem to feel at my best these days. I am worn out and discouraged. I just wish that things were different.
I had to laugh, however, I recently said to my husband how hard it is to be the only driver in the family. He said that he was going to try to get his driver's license back. He has about as much of a chance doing that then I have a chance to get a pilot's license. He doesn't have a clue.
I am just in a foul mood today and needed to vent. Thanks for listening.

Old 04-14-2008, 12:58 PM   #2
Facilitator
(male)

Phoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB User
Re: What do you do when you are sick?

Hello nerfmom,

I didn't know that you liked flying planes .

Seriously though, trying to do it all, while being under the weather is truly the pits.

The wonderful thing about this is your ability to persevere.

One phrase that I incorporate into my daily living is "rain or shine, the day is mine."

If I wake up in a bad mood, sick, etc., I remember that there are things that need to be tended to and if I don't do it, it just won't get done.

I hear you and know that I am not alone in saying so.

Take care of yourself.

Phoenix

Last edited by Phoenix; 04-14-2008 at 03:03 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread