It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Caregivers Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-21-2009, 05:20 PM   #1
(female)

melody2181 HB User
spinabiffida

hello to you all ten years ago i was expecting a beautifull healthy daughter as i thought anyway but she was born with spinabiffida and water on the brain for ten years i have had to fight for everything in her life including adaptions this is not fair on us parents or the children or adults who are affected really im wanting to know how many adults or parents are doing the same thing fighting for everything and i want to know how many of you have spinabiffida or are affected i dont know anyone with this and i dont have any parents as friends im 31 years old i have 5 children aged 12 10 6 4 3. four of my children are healthy but one which is my daughter i took folic acid for a year before i fell pregnant with her as she was the only child i actually planned which to be honest i really cant understand i love my daughter very much as i love all my children but the fight is so exhausting i would love to hear from anyone who is affected as a parent or a adult with this disability so please come and air your views with me or just have a rant and relise the frustration also i moved to scotland to give my daughter a better life but only to find out i have to wait 2 years for adaptions to be done to my home she will be 12 years old for god sake how will i cope please come and talk x

Closed Thread