It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Caregivers Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-22-2009, 11:01 PM   #1
(female)

Flowergal1951 HB User
caregiver christmas bonus

My mom's caregiver has been with us for 2 years. She is a live-in and does a good job. My mom has had two strokes, can't talk or walk and is bedridden now.
What would you suggest for a Christmas bonus? The caregiver received a nice raise at two years.

I would love to be more generous, but I have lost my job and money isn't plentiful.

She makes $600 a week.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-23-2009, 06:32 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

friendsville HB User
Re: caregiver christmas bonus

My heartfelt empathy to you and your mother.Under the circumstances,I think you must give from the heart.If you are talking strictly a money gift,then you have to
give whatever percentage of the $600 a week,that you can afford.Your love and appreciation has to be your strongest gift this holiday season. I will say a prayer for you. Bill

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread