It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-14-2003, 10:26 AM   #1
ANGELFIRE64012

Question need some advice plzz

i am 30 yrs old suffered carpell tunnel for 10 yrs
i had emg done showing severe in right with thumb muscle damaged and it shortning and mild in left
had surgery 10 months ago ,there was no therapy dr said just squeeze a ball,i went for follow ups and when the tap my wrists i still had shooting pains but he said give it a few months.
well i have and i cant drive long distance ,when i sleep i have muscle spasm,i can only right for 2-3 min,cant cook without pain,holding phone in left hand little finger goes numb running up arm ect.... just daily acctivities cant do.
1 week ago i saw new dr she ordered emg well.....its normal wich is not what i exspected
but she asked if i had back pain and no i didnt never untill emg,this may just happend like this i dont know
but they checked below my collar bone on each side since this emg i have not only hands that go numb but sharp pain in center of my backjust below the area they did it
it feels like it is going from that point to my right shoulder
but im lost with this emg result and dont know what to think
if any one has thought or suggestions i am fully opened

------------------
michelle

Old 03-17-2003, 06:46 PM   #2

banditc HB User
have you considered that maybe you might have fibromyalgia??

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-18-2003, 09:18 AM   #3

Sweet Pea HB User
You may want to investigate thoracic outlet syndrome.

Closed Thread