It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-31-2008, 03:12 PM   #1
(female)

normaneon HB User
palms itching

It all started out with my palms itching like crazy within a couple of weeks I started getting pins and needles in the palms and fingers. The wrists ache a little but not enough to mention. The other night I woke up with my left arm in horriable pain all the way up to the shoulder and down into the fingers. This only happened the one time. Nothing I read aabout carpal tunnel says anything about the itching. Has anyone else experienced this?

Old 02-02-2008, 05:23 AM   #2
(female)

Maremma HB User
Re: palms itching

I get the iching in the palms of my hands too. It seems to be the very beggining of the cycle and the very end stage coming back out of it.

If I just happen to have woke up right as the mysery was about to start, my palms would itch and I would have to (scratch) massage and shake them several times. then that "waking up" feeling always came and the itching stopped.

I came to the conclusion it isn't actual itiching but my perception of the earliest nerve pain had changed from the numbness that had taken over the palms of my hands.

Have you noticed anything else not feeling the way it used to or taking to long to recognize something was hot or cold? I have wound up with several blistering burns because I couldn't feel the object was to hot before I was already holding it for a few seconds. Ice right on the palm of my hands felt like someone stabbed me faster than it registered it was to cold.

Last edited by Maremma; 02-02-2008 at 05:27 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread