It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-04-2013, 07:03 PM   #1
(female)

1happycamper HB User
2 tears on MRI. Now what?

The MRI 2 weeks ago showed two possible or Probable tears in the tendon area and one in the bicep area.. that's weird huh? That part doesn't really hurt that much.. mostly the upper forearm and wrist area.

So He says possible surgery or a cast to immobilize the arm. In the meantime I have been dx with Adrenal Insufficiency and do have have any hormones my body needs 'to speak of ' that is. Very low thyroid, cortisol, sex hormones.. all of them depleted!! and no Vit D.. I'm a mess!

So i'm taking cortisone daily and armour thyroid and lots of supplements... and opting to wait to see if my body can start to rejuvinate itself and start the healing process.
Any suggestions as to proceed will be so appreciated..

Has anyone ever been diagnosed with tears on the MRI and if so what did you have to do to eleviate the injury?

sincerely 1'notso' happy camper

Reply Reply