It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Celiac Disease Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-20-2010, 03:56 PM   #1
(female)

danieller HB User
Unhappy Celiac Disease ?? HELLLPPPPPP !!!!!!!!!!

i have been suffering with these horrible burning type pains in my belly, alot of wing/gas, nausea feeling, burning throat, and this can happen anytime day or night but mainly when i eat white bread, cakes, potatoes i also get like a heavy feeling in my stomach i have lost alot of weight ( but dont no if this is because of my anxiety or the pains am having ) it is just in the center of my stomach between above my belly button to just below my ribs in the center i have been my docs numbers of times but they just keep telling me the same old things its just my anxiety blah blah and tonight i have had enough i went to the local drop in center and spoke with a nurse who was really helpfull and did alot more in the 5mins i was with her than what the doctor had done on every visit i had been she felt my stomach and did water sample etc.. there is not much she can do as it is only a drop in but all the information she gave me was very helpful she said i could have Celiac Disease or Helicobacter pylori it is really getting me down and making my anxiety alot worse than it already is i am in pain every two minutes i am going to go the local A&E in the morning and sit there all day if i have to as i want this sorting and now .#

do you think i sound like i may have this ?

Old 12-11-2010, 10:25 PM   #2
(female)

jwmom7172 HB User
Re: Celiac Disease ?? HELLLPPPPPP !!!!!!!!!!

Yes, and I have the same feelings you described, but I now have an inflamed liver and atrophic (shrunken) pancreas, besides gastritis of the stomach. So you may have several things going on all cause by celiacs. Hope not, but wish you the best in finding out.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-19-2010, 07:51 AM   #3
(female)

IamSAHM HB User
Re: Celiac Disease ?? HELLLPPPPPP !!!!!!!!!!

Insist that your doctor run a simple Celiac Disease bloodwork panel - then you will know. I was diagnosed with Celiac 7 months ago and have finally started feeling GREAT again. I hope you find your answers soon. It stinks feeling bad and not having the doctors know what is wrong, or even care about trying. But make them do the blood test!

Closed Thread

Tags
celiac disease, gluten free, stomach pains