It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Celiac Disease Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-11-2010, 11:35 PM   #1
(male)

Doodl3s HB User
Headaches from possible Celiac?

Hey guys, I have a new thread in "headaches" if you care enough to look at other symptoms, but i got blood results back and have no idea how to interpret...

GLIADIN AB IGA was 15 which is equivocal
GLIADIN AB IGG was 3 negative...

basically, in april i got new daily chronic tension headache and got a host of things tested. I had bad constipation starting in June...

Doctors said these mean i don't have celiac's... But has anyone had numbers like this and went gluten-free and the headaches went away??

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-05-2011, 09:05 PM   #2
(female)

SheSansGluten HB User
Re: Headaches from possible Celiac?

Hello

I found out I had celiacs about 6 months ago and it immediately cured my intolerable nausea, pain, joint stiffness, and a whole host of symptoms I'd had for years. It did not, however, cure my chronic migraines. Eventually I ended up taking a food allergy antibodies test and we found out in addition to gluten I also reacted to about 75 other foods. I'm on an agonizing cleansing diet for the next few months but one upside- my headaches are finally gone! (and my doctor assures me that once my immune system and gut fully heal I'll be able to add most of the foods back in to my diet)
anyway, maybe check into other foods?

hope that helps, hang in there.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-09-2011, 11:25 PM   #3
(male)

journ HB User
Re: Headaches from possible Celiac?

I've been told once a celiac always a celiac. I was diagnosed 10 yrs ago.
If I go back to eating gluten it will damage the small ville in the small intestine all over again. I'm not willing to go through the symptons all over again. So I'll be gluten free for life.

Closed Thread