It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Celiac Disease Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-18-2011, 04:29 PM   #1
(female)

Twisted Metal HB UserTwisted Metal HB User
please answer my question about gluten intolorance all answers much apreciated

i am very confused by this. ok so for the past 5 months i bloat A LOT after i eat ANYTHING NO MATTER HOW MUCH OR WHAT. also constipation; constipation and bloating real bad. weather it is gluten or not (the photos attatched prove it one photo is me before this all started and one is of me now after i eat. that is what happen after i eat, it slowly goes away but comes back or doesnt go away if i eat again within 24 hours)

i cut out glutten for a little while back in september and felt a little better.

im gonna try to word this correctly so it is understood. if i have a gluten intolorance and i eat gluten monday, then eat other things tuesday wednesday etc, will the gluten i ate on monday cause the gluten free food i eat on tuesday and wednesday to make me bloat?

this is why i am confused when people/doctors suggest gluten intolorance or dairy intolorance because EVERYTHING MAKES ME BLOAT. so what i mean to say is will eating gluten one day cause the things i eat the next few days to make me bloat and get sick too? is that how it works?

and if thats not how it works then whats wrong with me/ why am i always bloated after i eat? do i have an inflamed colon or something? all this started about 5 months ago. i do know one thing for sure that when i eat gluten it makes my fingers swell very bad. i have been dealing with the swollen fingers for 2 years and when i tried to eliminate gluten for my stomach i had the discovery that my fingers were all better.

so what do you guys think and can you answer my question based on your own experience?

im pretty miserable i feel fat and gross i dont even leave my house anymore.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg me normal.jpg (67.2 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpeg me bloated.jpeg (29.4 KB, 3 views)

Last edited by Twisted Metal; 11-18-2011 at 05:23 PM. Reason: grammer

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-19-2011, 01:01 PM   #2
(female)

Graywren HB User
Re: answer my question about gluten intolorance

Celiac Disease and gluten intolerance are the same thing. If you have it, you need to stay on the diet all the time and not cheat at all if you want to feel good. A support group is probably available and is really helpful. As I have said elsewhere there is a simple blood test that will tell you if you have it or not. Your doctor would have to order it, but with your symptoms he probably would.

Closed Thread