It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Celiac Disease Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-14-2011, 01:44 AM   #1
(female)

Heather0926 HB User
Unhappy PLEASE HELP...Tingling/numbness in legs.Lower abdomen pain...JUST WANT TO BE BETTER

I've had overian cyst for about 2 years. This doctor I went to before said it was so small it wouldn't bother me -but yet I get the most horrible pain- it's so uncomfortable. And for sometime I will feel nauseous. My geyoncologist put me on a "temporary" birth control and it made me even more nauseous. And I loose sleep from all this. My legs have been tingling and get numbess too that's been going on for about a lil over 2 months now. My blood pressure goes up on and off and im not too sure why. I went to a neuroligist a few weeks ago as he said that my liver didnt look good I mean nothing terrible but it was off in my blood test... I just recently started going to a holistic doctor and the supplements she gave me were too much. I just take my daily vitimin and B-12 two times a day. When I go to eat food I can't really eat. I am constantly loosing my appitite. I was 145 two months ago I am 130.5 now. -just weighed myself the other day- I am just so concerned about what it could be. My boyfriends teacher said it could be my cyst and to start doing gluten free diet. She said itll get rid of the cyst for good in about 2-3 weeks.She had the same problems but I feel like I just really want to know what the answer to all of this is instead of "assuming" it could be it. My anxiety goes up a lot more and I have to take anxiety medicine to help. I constantly worry for no reason. Is there any way I could have celiacs disease or chrons ??? Please someone help me.. I know I am not alone but when you feel like this and you see other people and they seem fine it makes it so much harder. Ive had a lot of dranage too and it feels like something is constanly stuck in my throat.Not to be gross but anything I eat or drink I end up belching and or we'll I have some gass too. I have trouble going go the bathroom sometimes not so much urinating. Please someone write back to me and please help me out it would really mean a lot. Oh and the past few days I've been fighting a headache also.

Thanks,
Heather

Last edited by Heather0926; 12-14-2011 at 01:52 AM. Reason: Added some things .

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread