It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cerebral Palsy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-07-2006, 11:51 AM   #1
(female)

hypokids HB User
I Think my Daughter has CP

Can't figure out how to delete, so whatever, obviously not going to get any help from this board

Last edited by hypokids; 07-10-2006 at 09:02 PM. Reason: Nobody responded.want to delete message

Old 07-13-2006, 10:52 PM   #2
Veteran
(male)

JellyRJFan HB User
Re: I Think my Daughter has CP

you should give people time to respond. Personally, I haven't checked the board in about a week and a half, so I didn't have a chance to even read the post. Also, people might not respond because they don't have personal insights on the topic at hand... not because they don't care or aren't interested.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-14-2006, 04:02 PM   #3
(female)

Jo-Lynn HB User
Re: I Think my Daughter has CP

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypokids
Can't figure out how to delete, so whatever, obviously not going to get any help from this board
I am not sure what the question is. If she has CP or not? Or where to go for therapy? I used to live in your area and would make the weekly trek to the Neurological Centre in Vancouver on W8th. I suggest you tell your family doc your concerns and perhaps ask for a referal to a neurologist who can diagnose. Once we have a diagnosis, then we move onward.

A CP diagnosis isnt the end of the world. You sound in your post that you are quite stressed about the possibility, but rest assured, your daughter can live a long and productive life, as I do even tho I have CP. I was diagnosed at 1 yr old... learned to walk at age 3. My mom noticed I was unable to lift my head or sit up as quickly as my sibs did.

Good luck to you and your daughter!

Jo-Lynn

Closed Thread