It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cerebral Palsy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-01-2009, 01:20 PM   #1
(male)

route66 HB User
Cell Phone question...

I visited the "Can you hear me now?" store the other day because I'm eligible for an upgrade to my cell phone. However, the phones are getting smaller and smaller, making it difficult for someone like me with increasing hand coordination problems to operate. I have a small flip phone that is about two years old with the inch-long antenna that makes a nice "handle" to retrieve it when the phone is ringing. Nowadays there are no models with this extension. So, I'm sticking with my trusty current phone despite its scratches from being dropped or me falling on it. Do you all know if any of the cell phone manufacturers have something that is more friendly to disabled folks? I don't want one of the old brick phones, but something larger than a pack of gum would be nice!

~66~

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
Cell phone. =[ Brain cancer. heartJordan Cancer: Brain 7 03-14-2011 06:51 AM
Obsessing about boyfriends cell phone Yellabonez Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) 24 02-28-2008 07:46 AM
Cell phones and OCD dannic1 Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) 3 08-14-2007 07:36 PM
Cell Phones...are they harmful to your health? BumpkinPumpkin General Health 6 03-13-2007 07:34 PM
Cell phones for tweens and teens Sucha Parenting Issues 17 09-18-2006 06:34 PM