It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cerebral Palsy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-16-2011, 03:17 AM   #1
Senior Member
Basswife's Avatar
Join Date: May 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 227
Basswife HB UserBasswife HB User
CP Paediatric specialist

I am looking for a CP specialist in the UK, Someone who deals with children ideally, but mostly would like to see someone who has expertise in CP. Specifically spastic CP.
Many Thanks

Sponsors Lightbulb
Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
Adult Cerebral Palsy Specialist? apzap Cerebral Palsy 4 01-18-2011 03:07 PM
New Member--Question for Adults with CP about Botox TXRed02 Cerebral Palsy 1 08-08-2008 09:22 PM
For parents that want to talk (Cerebral Palsy) CHIZZY Cerebral Palsy 38 12-07-2007 11:18 PM
13 y/o Daughter with CP and started monthly cycle angie123456 Cerebral Palsy 10 11-16-2007 08:06 AM
some help???? levi'smum Cerebral Palsy 3 04-19-2007 04:28 PM

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Sign Up Today!

Ask our community of thousands of members your health questions, and learn from others experiences. Join the conversation!

I want my free account

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:57 PM.

Site owned and operated by HealthBoards.comô
Terms of Use © 1998-2015 HealthBoards.comô All rights reserved.
Do not copy or redistribute in any form!