It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Children's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-04-2003, 03:17 PM   #1

whydidhedie HB User
What could cause a ten year old to die in his sleep??

My boyfriends ten year old brother died in his sleep and noone knows why. I was wondering if anyone had a similar incident or some sort of answer.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-04-2003, 11:18 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

NancyH HB User
Re: What could cause a ten year old to die in his sleep??

Quote:
Originally Posted by whydidhedie
My boyfriends ten year old brother died in his sleep and noone knows why. I was wondering if anyone had a similar incident or some sort of answer.
Did they not do an autopsy? That flu has done that to a couple kids this year, they were feeling out of sorts and died shortly after, one in his sleep. Sounds to me like that but I don't know the whole story. So sorry to hear of young ones leaving too soon.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-08-2003, 04:22 PM   #3

human HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by whydidhedie
I have heard of people dying in their sleep from ruptured aneurisms...it breaks my heart to hear this.

Old 12-11-2003, 08:06 PM   #4
(female)

jboon HB User

When I was a kid there was an 8 year old boy who died in his sleep from a ruptured bowel, I believe. Also, my aunt's sister died as a child from an undiagnosed heart problem. And there was a 9 year old girl who died within 12 hours of becoming ill (turned out she had invasive strep). All were tragically sad situations.

Closed Thread