Hello everyone. My 3 year old son's upper lip keeps swelling and I cannot figure out what is wrong. He has not been bitten, not been stung, hasn't hit it and not chewing it in his sleep. Is there something wrong with him that can be causing this? Please any advice is very welcome.
Wow, that is unusual! I would certainly consider the fact that he is allergic to something he is eating. It could be anything, peanut butter, wheat or a grain intolerance that would be better known as a glutin intolerance. See medical advice definitely.