It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Children's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-09-2010, 06:05 PM   #1
(female)

queenelizabeth HB User
why is my child sick all the time?

why is my child sick all the time?
He gets frequent low grade fevers,during the summer his white cell count was high,but not too high i was assured. He has plenty of energy,but doesn't eat very well. Today he'has to pee,has to pee',but only goes a little bit. He just left the doc's office,urine was clear,blood count was fine.....but i know something is just not right,and am starting to really worry. What others tests should i ask for? Oh yeah,i am a carrier of strep throat but have been assured there is no relation. I have three boys and don't scare easily,but as i said,i know something just isn't right.

Old 02-09-2010, 07:28 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

WhiskersOnKittens HB User
Re: why is my child sick all the time?

Sorry you're going through this! It's so hard when our lo's are sick... I don't really have any advice for you, but I just wanted to let you know that if it was my child, I'd definitely get 2nd and 3rd opinions.
I hope your mind is at ease soon!
Our newest bundle, Brody Anderson! - February 09'

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-09-2010, 07:55 PM   #3
Veteran
(female)

kittyroo HB User

I also don't know what to tell you except that your mother's instinct must be listened to. Don't give up if you know in your heart of hearts that something is up. Get more opinions and keep at it. Do whatever you have to do to get some answers. Be nice, be firm, be tough, be mean and nasty if you have to but don't give up. I applaud your perseverance and hope you and your little boy get some help soon!! Hang in there.

Old 02-10-2010, 11:34 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

Misty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB User

Your son may not be producing enough hemogloblin (not sure how to spell). Have that checked.

Closed Thread