It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Chronic Fatigue Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-21-2005, 03:27 AM   #1
(female)

hootie-cat HB User
Lightbulb chronic fatigue

hi, chronic fatigue sufferers, i was diagnosed with cfs in 2000,i had it really bad was bedridden most of the time. but now i am almost back to normal thru doing a parasite cleanse!!! and now i am doing colonics to clean out my colon people who suffer with constipation usually don't know that their bodies are self poisioning itself. guys please try this method it has given me my life back i was on the verge of suicide because doctors told me i would just have to learn to live with this condition. you don't have to live with it u can recover u just have to clean the parasites and toxins out of your body which most medical doc.s don't know or won't tell u!!!

Old 04-21-2005, 07:26 AM   #2
Inactive
(male)

thomas3000 HB User
Talking Re: chronic fatigue

That's awesome that you feel better...I urge you to dig a little deeper now that you're feeling better and figure out WHY you had the parasites..What's your diet like and let me know your heritage also..

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-21-2005, 08:18 AM   #3
Inactive

peregrine HB User
Re: chronic fatigue

I question you carte blanche equating CFIDS with Parasites. I have never had parasites (yes, I've been checked) nor do I have constipation; yet, I have had CFIDS for 12 years now. I think it great that you feel better, but do you think you were accurately diagnosed to begin with? CFIDS can, and often does, affect all bodily systems, so if you were only having problems in the colon arena I wonder about your initial diagnosis.

Hope you continue to feel better.

Old 04-21-2005, 11:46 AM   #4
Inactive
(male)

CFD 333 HB User

I totally agree with Peregrine on this issue. Researchers have been trying to pin-point a specific infection to CFS for years and it always turns up busted. The truth is, they probably will never find an exact causitive factor because there could be several all working together. I believe from the research that I've read that a genetic component plays a big role in what can and will cause CFS to develop in a certain individual. But as for someone developing CFS from a parasitic infection and then having it completely resolve after treatment for it seems unlikely...the initial diagnosis of CFS was probably wrong. Is it me, or does Hootie-Cat's post sound like an advertisement of some sort? Hmmmm...

Old 04-22-2005, 03:31 AM   #5
(female)

hootie-cat HB User

, believe whatever u choose, i went to countless doctors and spent thousands of dollars trying to get help for my condition, whenever i had the energy to try to research and find something to help i did and i found one thing in common most cf sufferers were toxic, from heavy metals that we breath, injest in our foods, drink in our water supply, and most of us were highly energetic people before our illness struck. i suggest u do a little research about parasites , body detoxification and eating healthly food instead of junk foods, i'm not advocating anything, just saying what has worked for me, i'm not totally out of the woodsyet, i still have to exercize to regain my strenght back. all i know is before i did a parasite cleanse and started colonics to clean the toxic fecal matter from my colon, i was totally bedridden for 5 years and now i am able to get up in the mornings and stay up thru-out the day, I do know that during my grandparents life time cf was none existent, but they did regular deparatizations yearly and grew their own foods,and lived well into their nineties in good health,if u had been as ill as i was u would be willing to try anything to help yourself since doctors don't know how to help, and most genetic changes are brought about by toxins,by the way parasite eggs are microscopic and we inhale them

Old 04-22-2005, 04:04 AM   #6
Inactive

peregrine HB User

hootie,

I was just trying to say that generalizations usually don't work. I have been shopping only at HFS for all of my adult life. Health and healthy food has been paramount to me. I think colon cleansing probably a great adjunct for any therapy, but the whole ball of wax . . . for everyone? The most prevalent thought these days is that CFIDS is a virus, similar to AIDS, MS, etc. After 12 years with this, I can tell when the virus (if indeed that is what we should call it) is high in my system and when it subsides. I think most people who have had this for awhile would agree that they have periods of relapse and remission, characteristic of a virus of this nature. I applaud that you are in a state of remission. Please let us know if it is permanent.

Last edited by peregrine; 04-22-2005 at 04:05 AM.

Old 04-22-2005, 05:13 AM   #7
(female)

kiya HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by hootie-cat
hi, chronic fatigue sufferers, i was diagnosed with cfs in 2000,i had it really bad was bedridden most of the time. but now i am almost back to normal thru doing a parasite cleanse!!! and now i am doing colonics to clean out my colon people who suffer with constipation usually don't know that their bodies are self poisioning itself. guys please try this method it has given me my life back i was on the verge of suicide because doctors told me i would just have to learn to live with this condition. you don't have to live with it u can recover u just have to clean the parasites and toxins out of your body which most medical doc.s don't know or won't tell u!!!
That's great that you feel better.

It's just another example of how doctors are too quick to say "it's CFS" and that what they as a profession are calling CFS is actually many different illnesses.

Old 04-22-2005, 07:46 AM   #8
(female)

Kathy90277 HB User

Many patients with CFIDS have tried the diets etc and they just did not work. Kim Snyder who made the documentary on CFIDS, tried everything to no avail.

I eat helathy now due to my Diabetes but I have not seen a change. I still hurt like heck and have only a little bit of energy in the morning. I conserve my energy as best as I can.

Old 04-22-2005, 07:47 PM   #9
(male)

WOlfman67 HB User

I ache almost every day, and my brother seems to have the same symptoms. But I've also been reading up on Celiac Disease. I have had different reactions over the last 7 months after I eat meals. Sometimes I get severe chills in my hands and feet. My eyes glaze over and I either have congestion or my nose is runny. It's strange. I've never had a morning where I can't get out of bed...but I do have constant fatigue. I'm thinking my digestive problems are linked to the fatigue. I've also lost alot of weight.

Old 04-23-2005, 04:00 AM   #10
Inactive

peregrine HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by WOlfman67
I ache almost every day, and my brother seems to have the same symptoms. But I've also been reading up on Celiac Disease. I have had different reactions over the last 7 months after I eat meals. Sometimes I get severe chills in my hands and feet. My eyes glaze over and I either have congestion or my nose is runny. It's strange. I've never had a morning where I can't get out of bed...but I do have constant fatigue. I'm thinking my digestive problems are linked to the fatigue. I've also lost alot of weight.

Although I'm sure there are always exceptions, weight loss is usually not associated with CFIDS. If those listed above are you main symptoms, I might sleuth a little further for the cause.

Old 04-23-2005, 05:54 AM   #11
(male)

WOlfman67 HB User

But depression is caused by Chronic Fatigue...and depression can attribute to weight loss....correct?

Most likely I will be going back to the doctor and I am going to ask about this celiac disease. It sounds real scary...but I guess the one way to get better is to cut out all glutens. Which is mostly breads and ...(dare I say it? ) BEER!!!

Old 04-23-2005, 06:13 AM   #12
Inactive

peregrine HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by WOlfman67
But depression is caused by Chronic Fatigue...and depression can attribute to weight loss....correct?

Most likely I will be going back to the doctor and I am going to ask about this celiac disease. It sounds real scary...but I guess the one way to get better is to cut out all glutens. Which is mostly breads and ...(dare I say it? ) BEER!!!

Wolfman,

I think you may be confusing chronic fatigue, which underlies many conditons with CFIDS, which is not just about being fatigued. It is a serious and complex illness with, to date, no known cure because, to date, not enough research has been done to determine exactly how and why it arises. Actually, until fairly recently, many doctors dismissed it as being depression and consequently prescribed anti-depressants or, worse, called it a non-existant condition. In other words, those complaining of CFIDS symptoms were deemed charlatans. If you have CFIDS you know well how devastating an illness this is! To be told it is all in your mind or doesn't really exist only exacerbates the symptoms and leads to further despair.

As for you eliminating wheat, I myself did this some years ago and it definitely helped. I notice now when I happen to eat wheat (either intentionally or accidentally) I can feel the affects, punctuated by a drop in energy.

All the best!

Closed Thread