It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Chronic Fatigue Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-09-2005, 08:15 AM   #1

S1727 HB User
Recent Chronic Fatigue

For the past few months, I have felt like I have the flu. I'll have it for a few days and then it will pass. Comes again for a few days and passes, etc, etc. The headaches seem to be getting worse, and I just don't feel like I can walk very far and have to sit or lay down before becoming dizzy and nauseaous. Is this the common CFS, Yuppi Virus, Epstein Barr I have been hearing about. Chills and fever in the evening. Also sweats at night (maybe from fevers).
Any suggestions?

Old 10-11-2005, 01:22 PM   #2
(female)

ukiahvalleymom HB User
Re: Recent Chronic Fatigue

Quote:
Originally Posted by S1727
For the past few months, I have felt like I have the flu. I'll have it for a few days and then it will pass. Comes again for a few days and passes, etc, etc. The headaches seem to be getting worse, and I just don't feel like I can walk very far and have to sit or lay down before becoming dizzy and nauseaous. Is this the common CFS, Yuppi Virus, Epstein Barr I have been hearing about. Chills and fever in the evening. Also sweats at night (maybe from fevers).
Any suggestions?
S1727,
Sounds like it's time to see a doctor, have you been? We can't diagnose here...however a physician can do all the tests to determine what you have and it sounds like you should be at their door until you have an answer!!

Once you find out what it is that you have, please let us know, uvm

I hope thst this wasn't harsh...if it is Chronic Fatigue or Epstein Barr, which a lab test will help determine, then the doctor can start the treatment that is best for what you have. Wish you the best and I'll be praying for a quick diagnose for you. uvm

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-12-2005, 03:02 PM   #3
Inactive
(female)

NatashaW HB User
Re: Recent Chronic Fatigue

I suggest you get tested for mono. It is strange for mono symptoms to be there one day and be gone the next, however. Maybe you just have the flu?? I don't know when flu season starts....

and grrr...do I hate the term yuppi flu (not mad at you, just at whoever coined this inconsiderate phrase. I'm no yuppie and my fatigue is far from the flu!)

Closed Thread