It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Chronic Fatigue Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-27-2005, 05:13 PM   #1
Inactive
(female)

NatashaW HB User
How bad has your fatigue gotten?

I am at my absolute lowest. I feel drugged all the time. I am taking lots of vitamins and fruits, but I am just getting worse! I have only had ONE day in the past 6 months that I felt OK. How bad has your fatigue gotten? How do you fight back?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-28-2005, 06:54 AM   #2
(female)

kiya HB User
Re: How bad has your fatigue gotten?

I suppose my fatigue must have been at its worst back in February/March time this year because I actually felt quite "low" with it and got panicky about feeling so out of it that I couldn't remember things. I now feel consistently a little "odd", not quite here and tired, but every day I fight it. Just fighting it is tiring, but letting it get the better of me is - I've found - a lot worse.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-29-2005, 06:35 PM   #3
Inactive
(female)

NatashaW HB User

This disease is just rotten. So many times I feel bad for feeling bad about my CFS...because I compare myself to someone who has cancer. I tell myself, a person with cancer has REAL problems. Then I try and convince myself that CFS is nothing to complain about because I am not dying...but I FEEL like I am dying sometimes. Sometimes I get so tired I weak, I feel like I am dying. It doesn't help when I tell people that I have CFS and I get blank stares in return. What's the use of trying to explain?? I am starting to think even my parents think I am exaggerating, and just need to "get out"....but I CAN'T. I might not "Lose" my life to CFS, but I am LOSING MY LIFE...because I have none anymore.

Old 10-29-2005, 07:08 PM   #4
(male)

tanuki HB User

NatashaW,

Check out the new post I am putting out as soon as I am done here. It gives you some things to decide you are going to do first thing Monday morning! And doing something about your problems is the best way to start feeling a little better about them and about yourself.

Even if all you can do is buy a note pad and start making phone calls and taking notes... it helps to be doing SOMETHING!!!

And if you don't even have the money to go buy a note pad, ask your parents for one. It sounds like they would really love to help you start to fight back. They probably feel as helpless as you do, and without something for them to focus on DOING themselves, they start to seem like they are blaming, when realistically they are just trying to figure out a way to help you - without doing everything for you.

Keep looking for any little thing that you can do TODAY. and then be satisfied that you DID IT TODAY.

It takes awhile, but it helps!
--
Tanuki

Last edited by tanuki; 10-31-2005 at 08:30 PM.

Old 10-31-2005, 02:15 PM   #5
(female)

ukiahvalleymom HB User

My fatigue has had ups and downs, I think it was the end of April into May were it was really bad. I would have to sleep in the car before driving seven minutes home from work, and felt like I wanted to fall flat on my face constantly.

Looking back over the last two years it was when I started taking NADH (Energizing Coenzyme) and NT Factor (Mitochondria Fatigue Fighter) a year ago. Intially for the first month I also to ENADAlert, within the first month the deep brain fog started to lifing. And there were better days...Fatigue wouldn't start after 3:00 in the afternoon.

Since then, I have started taking B100, 5HTP, Serotonin, and vegetables that help build up the Serotonin level. My symptom calendar shows overall improvement with brain fog, fatigue, and pain.

Try, getting rest, tracking food items and eliminating the ones that cause problems (ie pain and fatigue) for you, try some of these supplements and eatting the right kind of food.

For me, these changes and supplements have eased the fatigue, even on my worse days.

wishing you success in handling the fatigue, uvm

Old 11-01-2005, 04:42 PM   #6
Inactive
(female)

NatashaW HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukiahvalleymom
My fatigue has had ups and downs, I think it was the end of April into May were it was really bad. I would have to sleep in the car before driving seven minutes home from work, and felt like I wanted to fall flat on my face constantly.

Looking back over the last two years it was when I started taking NADH (Energizing Coenzyme) and NT Factor (Mitochondria Fatigue Fighter) a year ago. Intially for the first month I also to ENADAlert, within the first month the deep brain fog started to lifing. And there were better days...Fatigue wouldn't start after 3:00 in the afternoon.

Since then, I have started taking B100, 5HTP, Serotonin, and vegetables that help build up the Serotonin level. My symptom calendar shows overall improvement with brain fog, fatigue, and pain.

Try, getting rest, tracking food items and eliminating the ones that cause problems (ie pain and fatigue) for you, try some of these supplements and eatting the right kind of food.

For me, these changes and supplements have eased the fatigue, even on my worse days.

wishing you success in handling the fatigue, uvm
Could you tell me a little more about NAHD and NT Factor??

Old 11-02-2005, 10:26 AM   #7
(female)

ukiahvalleymom HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by NatashaW
Could you tell me a little more about NAHD and NT Factor??
NatashaW,
The ENADA NADH it is a dietary supplement which will help to restore the body's cellular energy source. It improves cellilar energy, mental clarity, alertness, concentration, and works as a potent antioxidant.

As I said, it has eliminated the brain fog and some of the other symptoms. I can multi-task, complete my thoughts, my memory is getting better, etc...

Note: It could take up to 8 weeks to see improvement and continue taking it even when you don't feel you need to. To supplement the first month try ENADAElert, it is fast acting and you can take it as needed throughout the day. I believe that you may find them locally at a health food store or and your local grocery store near the pharmacy.

NT Factor enhances the mitochondria function and the nutrient absorption through cell membranes. I get it through Dr Holtorf, have you considered seeing an Endocrinologist, there is another type of doctor (can't remember the title,) who treats the whole body, based on lab work like CBC and CMC for levels that are not in balance and then treats holistically.
Hope this helps, uvm

Last edited by ukiahvalleymom; 11-02-2005 at 12:19 PM. Reason: spelling error, correcting messge

Closed Thread