It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Chronic Fatigue Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-31-2005, 08:09 PM   #1
(male)

cowboy ray HB User
Do I possibly have chronic fatigue?

I usually feel not quite "on the ball", and a bit mentally vacant. I've also been sort of lacking motivation to do things. Like it seems that most days after I get off of work I can't muster up the motivation/energy to do more than veg out on the couch all day. This has been going on for months, at least. Probably longer. It sucks. So, what do you think?

Old 10-31-2005, 11:49 PM   #2
(female)

ukiahvalleymom HB User
Re: Do I possibly have chronic fatigue?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboy ray
I usually feel not quite "on the ball", and a bit mentally vacant. I've also been sort of lacking motivation to do things. Like it seems that most days after I get off of work I can't muster up the motivation/energy to do more than veg out on the couch all day. This has been going on for months, at least. Probably longer. It sucks. So, what do you think?
CBR, Have you been to a doctor, yet? CFS has more symptoms, and there are many reasons for fatigue, its best to head to a doctor for dx, some blood work, etc...do let us know what the doc says.

Keep going to the doctor until there is a dx, and then seek the best treatment for what it is. If it means calling the doctor every other day, do it. That's what I had to do in the beginning.

ukm, ps: it's not in your head, we all know that

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-03-2005, 08:02 PM   #3
(female)

MandyPandy HB User
Re: Do I possibly have chronic fatigue?

how about depression? I'm not saying that you could not have CFS but many times people are depressed and they don't even know it.

Hope you get help soon,
Amanda

Closed Thread