It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Chronic Fatigue Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-08-2005, 03:44 PM   #1
(female)

otgirl HB User
Fibromyalgia and Fatigue Center, Inc.

Has any one had success at this particular clinic? I have heard good things so far. Thanks.

Old 11-08-2005, 07:38 PM   #2
(female)

ukiahvalleymom HB User
Re: Fibromyalgia and Fatigue Center, Inc.

Hi welcome and a big "Yes!" see my posts here and at the Fibromyalgia topic.
uvm

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-10-2005, 07:19 AM   #3
(female)

otgirl HB User

what can I expect from my first visit? will I be started on any treatments?

Old 11-11-2005, 08:56 AM   #4
(female)

ukiahvalleymom HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by otgirl
what can I expect from my first visit? will I be started on any treatments?
Hi, did you recieve the 24 page questionaire to complete, it took me months to finish, bc of how sick I was, back then. I was amazed at how much space was alloted for previous and present medicines. As I completed the forms, it made me realize, how lucky I am! For heading to the center so quickly!

When I met with the doctor he went through my questionaire with me, checked me out, by looking at the visual symptoms he knew what would help me initially. He addressed them with IV treatments along with recieving some natural hormones and supplements to take home. Bc I lived so far away and my appt was in the afternoon, I chose to have my blood drawn the next day due to the fasting for 12 hours requirement. I went in the next day, early and had 34 vials of blood drawn, after went to breakfast and returned to the office for 2 more IV treatments. Pretty much spent the entire 2 days there at the center.

The whole staff has been wonderful, I felt very positive, my family was skeptical...I know how good I feel on the good days...that I have made the right decision.

Which center are you going to. Oh, pleae let us know how it goes for you, uvm

Old 11-11-2005, 02:33 PM   #5
(female)

otgirl HB User

I am scheduled for the center near Atlanta in Marietta. I have an early appt at 8 am. I live in Florida so I am flying to Atlanta. I plan on spending the whole day (if they don't kick me out). I hope to start treatment. I need to make the most of my visits since I live out of state and have to fly. What was in the IV treatments? Just curious. Thank you for your reply.

Last edited by otgirl; 11-11-2005 at 02:36 PM.

Old 11-11-2005, 05:24 PM   #6
(female)

ukiahvalleymom HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by otgirl
I am scheduled for the center near Atlanta in Marietta. I have an early appt at 8 am. I live in Florida so I am flying to Atlanta. I plan on spending the whole day (if they don't kick me out). I hope to start treatment. I need to make the most of my visits since I live out of state and have to fly. What was in the IV treatments? Just curious. Thank you for your reply.
On the first day, I had an IV of Hydrogen Peroxide and vitamins...it boosts the immune system and helps get infections out of th blood. I also had an IV mix of vitamins, B12, and liquid silver. Reminds me somewhat of a Meyer's Cocktail. The second day an IV for pain, it had lidocaine and other things; and another Meyer's Cocktail(?) with liquid silver.

What is given will be determined based on your specific symptoms and needs, the treatment is taylored individually.

I wish you the best, uvm

Closed Thread