It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Chronic Fatigue Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-01-2005, 01:44 PM   #1
(female)

ukiahvalleymom HB User
FYI, great news to share re: FMS/CFIDS

Hi everyone, it's me with great news again,

This journey with FMS and CFIDS has brought me to the maintenance stage, I think!!! I see Dr Holtorf next Wednesday, will no for sure then.

Since, my last visit to the center in late September and my phone consult in November my symptoms have consistently diminished as the toxins have been removed, and the underlying infections kept at bay. I am still on all the meds, supplements, and natural hormones stated in early November's post.

I'm not sure if I let you all know, since on Omnicef, the T3/T4 thyroid hormone and liver extract injections, boy have I improved!!! It took just 10 days or so for the meds to truly kick in....

Today, no brain or body fatigue, still. I am back to full activity, without experiencing any delayed reaction. Usually, at the level 4 deep sleeping, had 1 day in the last month, where I was up after 3 hours of sleep, still felt great, even with that!! Stayed up all day, worked out, worked on a bible study along with a business plan. Back to cooking meals, etc...(decided on a housekeeper for the cleaning (chemical sensitive!) And opening a business with my sister next month.

Now, I exercise on dry land...(chemical sensitivities, no pool therapy), treadmill up to 21 minutes at 3.3 miles an hour (feel I can do more.) Leg press, chest press, rowing, and a upper arm cycle machine forgot the name!

Still having massage therapy once a week, initially it started with lymphatic massage. Which helped remove the toxins from me... also polarity, and gentle myofascial massage. She has been able to do deep tissue massage and cranial sacral release.

Pain from the FMS tender points gone, the muscle spasms gone, headaches gone, the nerve activity gone, all my pain that was consistently at a 10/10 for pain level and all the time, is a 1/3...seriously, I sit here amazed at this last month and a half of progress.

If I experience achiness, it is very mild. Have not been laid out during the weather changes so far this fall. Last night, after a full body massage, she worked on the tense muscles in my jaw and neck area everywhere else had no pain.

I also see my PT once a week still, she has been working on my neck and watching how I'm doing with exercise.

I'm able to drive long distance, now with no set backs...it makes me want to cry with joy. Ooh, how I wish, you could exchange places with me inorder to feel what I'm feeling right now.

I hope this brings hope and encouragement to all of you, and more than anything else additional strength to not give up looking for the answers.

May God's peace be with you, uvm

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-02-2005, 11:50 AM   #2
(male)

CottonWool HB User
Re: FYI, great news to share re: FMS/CFIDS

Ukv

what is omnicef then? is it an injection? Why does your doc give you that? And why not T3/T4 pills instead?? Incidentally, what were you thyroid test results when you were feeling bad (tsh, ft3,ft4)? I have just been to a doc this week again as I thought I improved taking T3. he has lowered the dose and put me on T4 as well, but its not an injection, its a pill. So I am interested in these thyroid injections if i got it right. he thinks CFS/ME is just undiagnosed hypothyroidism. let me know about these injection things a bit more if you can and post your TT results when u wernt so well and maybe the new one now ur feeling so good.
Martin

Old 12-02-2005, 11:51 AM   #3
(male)

CottonWool HB User

ps
I dont know if i got it wrong now, so if omnicef is a pill, what dosage are u on?

Old 12-22-2005, 01:08 AM   #4
(female)

ukiahvalleymom HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by CottonWool
Ukv

what is omnicef then? is it an injection? Why does your doc give you that? And why not T3/T4 pills instead?? Incidentally, what were you thyroid test results when you were feeling bad (tsh, ft3,ft4)? I have just been to a doc this week again as I thought I improved taking T3. he has lowered the dose and put me on T4 as well, but its not an injection, its a pill. So I am interested in these thyroid injections if i got it right. he thinks CFS/ME is just undiagnosed hypothyroidism. let me know about these injection things a bit more if you can and post your TT results when u wernt so well and maybe the new one now ur feeling so good.
Martin
Sorry, I stepped away for a bit, too busy with getting a business opened...

Omnicef, is an antibiotic, pill form, my dosage was 250mgs 3X a day. This was prescribed to treat the underlying cellular level infections I have.

I also take a T4/T3 through a compound pharmacist, along with Cortisol 15mgs and DHEA/ Pregnenolone, addressing the thyroid issue and adrenal gland issue.

The injection I am taking is porcine liver extract: 1.) for the CMV/EBV and HHV6 blood level infections. 2.) helps with the energy level

I should be getting my test results back from last weeks lab work and will share my results with all including a chart from previous results, too.

uvm

Closed Thread