It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Chronic Fatigue Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-30-2006, 06:12 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(male)

gxpark1234 HB User
anyone have blue under your eyes?

ive been having this .. im worried, i dont have allergies either

Old 05-11-2006, 10:47 AM   #2
(female)

HIM HB User
Re: anyone have blue under your eyes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gxpark1234
ive been having this .. im worried, i dont have allergies either
blue as in "bags" under the eyes?

...i have blue, purple when i'm really tired! i ALWAYS have the bags, and i'm only 24. not sure what this really means either. just letting you know you aren't alone. (no allergies here either)

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-23-2006, 07:16 PM   #3
(female)

Miss Shoes HB User

My children used to have blue under their eyes and I was taking me daughter to a chiropractor for a problem. Whenever they would have this blue under their eyes he would tell me they weren't getting enough water. Sure enough they would start drinking more water and the blue would clear up. Today they both are big water drinkers. Could be like the other post. You are tired but the water will help that too. I notice when I working in kitchen and put a glass of water in my way and drink it I can go longer and not be as tired. Don't know if this is any help. Bootsy

Old 02-09-2007, 11:57 AM   #4
(male)

HowieMel HB User

I have this problem and use it as a meausre of how bad my symptoms are or how bad my day will be. It is typical of CFS, and I certainly drink enougth water to sijnk a ship! They are at their worst when I have been using my computer for a long time - though my computer has become my main solace and contact with the outside world. Some days they are massive and I look awful - I know the day that the bags dissapear will hopefully be the day that I return to health.

Old 02-26-2007, 06:59 AM   #5
(female)

FANNtasy3 HB User

I have had dark circles under my eyes all my life, even school pic from kindergarten... I look like a Basset Hound. My brother used to think they were cute and called me puppy dog eyes. I have been told that I was allergic to milk and eggs when I was an infant... they both made me vomit. Am still slightly lactose intolerant, but not bad. No other food allergies. Have insensativities to beef and pork at times now, due to IBS.
Had chronic sinus and tonsil problems all my life that I can remember. Was tested at 16 for allergies, only allergic to dust and mold and so minutely... isn't everyone allergic to dust and mold??? Had allergy tests again in January, 2003 and was again allergic to dust and mold and only minutely. That following October was dx with Fibro, the following year CFS.
The water? I am notorious for not drinking enough water. Often thought this could be a big hindrance for me... I try at times, but cant seem to get it down as much as I should.

Feel Well, Felicia

Closed Thread