It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Chronic Fatigue Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-10-2006, 04:07 PM   #1
(female)

TruthseekerTn HB UserTruthseekerTn HB UserTruthseekerTn HB UserTruthseekerTn HB UserTruthseekerTn HB UserTruthseekerTn HB User
what is cfs

I went to the dr a few days ago because I've been really feeling bad..here are some of the things I'm going through..dizzy not sleeping at night burning and pressure in my chest hurting under my left ribcage and pain in my shoulders and underneith my arms and tingling feeling in my legs while I'm resting..I went to the dr a couple weeks ago and he thought it was one thing so I just didn't feel like he knew because he did know testing blood work ect..so I went to another dr and he told me he thought it might be cfs he did do blood work but I've not heard from it yet..I kinda wish he would have done a xray or something because the burning and the pressure in my chest is really bad....I don't know much about cfs do you get the burning ect that I have with this???thanks so much for all of your help

Old 05-24-2006, 08:46 PM   #2
Inactive
(female)

Worried1977 HB User
Re: what is cfs

im not sure about "burning" but i have expirienced "pinching" in chest under ribs in shoulders and kinda in my back. i went to the ER because i was concerned and they did a chest xray and EKG and everything was normal. I had been wondering if CFS has been my problem but i dont have approriate insurance yet so i cant keep racking up ER bills and dr bills til i get the insurance. but it does sound like something similar to what i have been feeling and ive been told it may just be "gas" gerd i think they call it. or sometimes it feels like a pinched nerve. i dont know. i hope you find out soon.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-28-2006, 07:43 PM   #3
(female)

TruthseekerTn HB UserTruthseekerTn HB UserTruthseekerTn HB UserTruthseekerTn HB UserTruthseekerTn HB UserTruthseekerTn HB User

It could be gerd but my burning comes and goes what I mean by that is the burning might last for a few sec's then I might not get the feeling for another hour or so...I went back to the dr last week and he put me on blood pressure med's because my heart rate is kinda high.he wants me to see a heart dr in July but I don't know if I'm going or not.. I do have good insurance but I don't won't to be out that extra money if I don't have to..my pain comes and goes.I'm not sure what is going on with me..there are some moments I don't know if I'm going to make it or not.

worried1977..what are some of your symptoms?? I hope you find out soon whats wrong you as well
Beth

Last edited by TruthseekerTn; 05-28-2006 at 07:44 PM.

Old 05-30-2006, 06:43 PM   #4
Inactive
(female)

Worried1977 HB User

I just have that pinching feeling sometimes but it normally goes away with "burping" lol i went to ER over my pinchings and they did an ekg and chest xray and they were normal.
But it goes sometimes to my arms under breastbone and in back. just little pinches that are hardly even noticable.

I personally think its gas though. i hear gas can affect alot of body parts and make everything hurt.

i have been sleepy lately but my daughter has been getting up between 4 and 5 to eat (for some reason) and i feed her and go back to sleep. so im sure thats what is causing that. i only get about 4 to 5 hours sleep then im up with her and then i fall back asleep when she does only for a couple hours

Old 06-11-2006, 02:29 AM   #5
(male)

ehab1900 HB User

i advice truthseeker to make test for
CMV
EBV
BLOOD PICTURE

BECZ I HAVE MOST OF THE SYMPTOMS FROM 6 MUONTH AGO. AND AFTER MAKING ABLOOD TEST I FOUND THESE TWO VIRUS IN MY BLOOD .

Old 06-12-2006, 12:13 PM   #6
(female)

I've never heard of these test what are they?? thanks for the info

Closed Thread