It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Chronic Fatigue Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-24-2006, 06:54 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

jojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB User
Smile Cure for CFS and Fybro.....

Hi now that I have caught your eyes...I have been to a Doctor in Sacramento..He deals with Fybro and CFS...He is curing people with his treatments...There is alot of resreach going on to what this bacteria that we are ALL infected with can do to our bodies...It is called CHALAMYDIA PNEUMONIAE..the research was started by Dr. Charles Stratton...Check it out...I was on the antibiotic regimn and no more fevers, no more pain....I saw alot of people in his office getting cured with this...I just wanted to open your eyes and ears...And by the way..Most other doctors will poo-poo this treatment as the bacteria is what causes pneumonia and is treated with short term antibiotic use. But I also had lyme but was tested for this C.P. bacteria AFTER years of lyme disease treatment. I still had fevers and some pain...Like I said this is new, still being tried and tested. There is another doctor in Incline Villiage, Nevada, Dr. Peterson that also is doing this treatment and from what I hear success...Use a open mind this truly seems to be the answer to alot of people's problems...This bacteria can cause alot of other problems in people...Just depends on your own immune system.

God Bless...and Good Luck

Last edited by geminigirl55; 05-24-2006 at 07:14 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-21-2006, 07:25 PM   #2
(male)

JIM DRIVINSUN HB User
Talking Re: Cure for CFS and Fybro.....

HEY JOJO,HOW LONG DID YOU TAKE THE ANTI BIOTICS AND DID IT MAKE YOUR SYMPTOMS WORSE WHILE YOU WERE TAKING IT?
I HAVE BEEN GOING THROUGH LYME AND EPSTEIN BARR SYMPTOMS FOR OVER TWO YEARS.
EATING PROTEINS AND VEGGIES SEEMS TO HELP A BIT BUT I AM STILL HAVING THE SYMPTOMS. HOW DO YOU FEEL NOW? KEEP ON KICKIN' IT
JOJO. PEACE . JIM DRIVINSUN.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo
Hi now that I have caught your eyes...I have been to a Doctor in Sacramento..He deals with Fybro and CFS...He is curing people with his treatments...There is alot of resreach going on to what this bacteria that we are ALL infected with can do to our bodies...It is called CHALAMYDIA PNEUMONIAE..the research was started by Dr. Charles Stratton...Check it out...I was on the antibiotic regimn and no more fevers, no more pain....I saw alot of people in his office getting cured with this...I just wanted to open your eyes and ears...And by the way..Most other doctors will poo-poo this treatment as the bacteria is what causes pneumonia and is treated with short term antibiotic use. But I also had lyme but was tested for this C.P. bacteria AFTER years of lyme disease treatment. I still had fevers and some pain...Like I said this is new, still being tried and tested. There is another doctor in Incline Villiage, Nevada, Dr. Peterson that also is doing this treatment and from what I hear success...Use a open mind this truly seems to be the answer to alot of people's problems...This bacteria can cause alot of other problems in people...Just depends on your own immune system.

God Bless...and Good Luck

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-22-2006, 12:08 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

jojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB User
Re: Cure for CFS and Fybro.....

Hi Jim...love that name...drivinsun....sorry to hear you have Lyme....have you checked out the lyme board? They can really give you alot of GOOD information there. I wish I had known about that board when I was doing treatment...I would of understood alot of things better...and would have known that I was not alone...how long have you had lyme that you know of? Are you on antibiotics? I had been bitten by ticks a few times starting when I remeber back in 1987...I found a test the other day that I had kept and it said inderterminate...which I was told negative...WEll being on the Lyme board that turkey was positive readig what others have had on their test...in 1992 I had three others and broke a head off into me...got extremly tired that day...went to the ER had the head dug out...Was given ONE antibiotic was told it would kill anything!!! Yeah right Within the week fevers, nightmares, sweats....and sooooooo went 8 years then being mis-diagnoised. 1999 found a wonderful man that went on my symptoms and put me on antibiotics..cocktails and I.V.s....I was on his treatments head strong for 5 years...and I was TERRIBLY sick for those 5 years of treatment too. But there was alot of damamge from being mis-diagnoised to be repaired.
The next bout of antibiotics from the fybromyalgia CFS doctor was 7 months...I basically moved and stopped those early. He had me on 4 different kinds being this CP bacteria is JUST LIKE THE LYME BACTERIA.....it has different stages and all stages need to be killed off..I am 95% better!!!! Just have some mental issues I go through....I hope this helps....If you have more questions just let me know...Hey Jim...good luck to you!!! REally check out the Lyme board say hi...there are detox baths and some other things you can do to help you ....Like I said I wish I had those people behind me when I was battling Lyme....as your treatment goes on your Epstein Barr Virus will settle down....Trust ME it will.......
GOOD LUCK AND GOD BLESS!!!!!!

Closed Thread